Music Festival

Pandora

Pandora gazed at her reflection in the mirror. Her outfit wasn't much, just a simple short sleeved dress with print out floral patterns and a sling bag rested on her shoulder, a thought whizzed past her mind, would she look good enough in front of the others? Well, they'd probably be fine with it, and not judge her or anything.

Her mind was filled with many thoughts she couldn't understand, making her somehow nervous. To calm her herself, Pandora instinctively reached for her ears and fiddled her dangly earrings absentmindedly. Oh my god, why are you so nervous? she thought to herself.

Half an hour more to go until she could pack up her stuff and go to the place where she would hold her third support group meeting. She bit the tip of her pen she was holding nervously, for the first two meetings, Pandora treated the support group as if it was just a friendly meetup. Not her rounding up people from various places who needed help or were down in the dumps and then try to come up with a solution for them.

But today, she was somehow more nervous. What problems would she have to face today? What stories would the members tell that Pandora had to listen and try her best to help? What's the point of me making it, then? If I don't give an answer or anything? she thought.

She knew that the point of the support group was to discuss one's problem and solve it together, but sometimes, or even oftentimes, Pandora felt like she was the only one who could offer them advice. I mean, they're all broken. How can they give advice to each other? she once thought after an online chat session with the support group's chat group.

Twenty five more minutes to go, she couldn't catch the bus now or she'll arrive too early at the location. To kill time, she checked her phone and decided to scroll up the group chat in the moment when they were talking about where to hold the third meeting.

PETRICHOR
four active now

pandora___frayy: hi guys, so who's coming next week?

itstaliasommers: me

nat_daneyraa: me!

pandora___frayy: wait, I forgot something

pandora___frayy: where's the locatio?

pandora___frayy: *location

artsbylena: :////

artsbylena: we can do it in the same place as last week, hows tht?

pandora___frayy: and spend my allowance on a bread? naw

nat_daneyraa: nooo

nat_daneyraa: that place is soo far from mine like...

itstaliasommers: i can be anywhere i guess

pandora___frayy: Glenner park??

artsbylena: 😓😓

artsbylena: its hot!!

pandora___frayy: so no

pandora___frayy: if not there, then where?!

itstaliasommers: idk