f i v e || 模仿 ||

A new maid was soon given to serve Su Lan Yue, a quite and meek one who wouldn't have any guts to utter a single word in her presence. She carefully combed and style her mistress hair as she place some phoenix pin that was decorated with a bright red ruby as its eyes, while the pin itself was a translucent green jade with a coiling dragon around it. Su Lan Yue was then dress in green cheongsam that has lotus and sparrow design.

"Its already quite cold, go grab my cloak, anything will do." Su Lan Yue casually ordered as the new maid scurried towards the chest box, and grabbed the white fox fur. She then carefully helped her mistress on it. Her eyes only looking down.

'This girl, i quite like. The previous one was to nosy and was eager to suck up to this princess.'

With one last look on the mirror, Su Lan Yue was very pleased with her appearance. If she, and her cousin, princess Aixue they would have to think twice who would be the princess.

'Well i am a princess.'

Upon arriving to the front yard the Su family carriage was eye catching. It was decorated with jade and the Su family symbol: the lotus.
The carriage hang a red flag with golden trimming signifying that the lady of the house is riding it. Concubines, and Si Daughters don't have such luxury to ride such magnificent carriage.

A smile of ridicule form in Su Lan Yue face as she watched how Fa Chenqui eyed the carriage. The concubine was dress beautifully however its to promiscuous for such event. The Su family was invited by the Emperor to join the family banquet as the crown prince, Qing Xi Yu has recently return from the borders, and was soon to depart again as the truce from the country Hufei was still fragile, and a war might still broke out.

Su Hong who talking to his aide, finally noticed his daughter who was the spitting image of her mother, well maybe not, as the things she had inherited from her mother was her soft eyes. The red hair however, is the sign of a Su Clan child practicing the vermillion requiem cultivation technique. Apart from those two traits, the rest was modelled after Su Hong.

He dismissed his aide and walk towards his daughter with swift and long strides. He was wearing a similar outfit to Su Lan Yue except his doesn't have a lotus design but rather a snake. Helping her daughter, as she might easily slipped from the snow, he had forgotten that his daughter was already a level 11 cultivator, and slipping on a snow is the last thing she would do. Noticing such fact, Su Lan Yue just kept her mouth shut her smile never vanishing.

"Daddy, why is Fa Chenqui dressed up and so is jiejie?" The seemingly innocent question cause Fa Chenqui heartbeat to palpate. She was dressed up because the emperor invited the Su family.

Wasn't she already part of this family?

Fa Chenqui gazed at Su Hong who felt his heart melt a little at the beauty who had teary eyes. He wasn't completely heartless, as he had hold that beauty last night in his arms. Seeing her aggrieved made Su Hong utter words that Su Lan Yue disliked.

"Fa Chenqui is part of the family. Don't treat her like an outsider." Su Hong choose his words carefully as his daughter screws might loose. But even if he did choose it carefully Su Lan Yue was already scowling. The smile that was present a while ago disappeared.

"Oh? I only know father, brother and uncle as family. I seemed to have forgotten Fa Chenqui and jiejie." Her reverting back to calling him father was pointing out the rift that Su Hong had caused. If he tries to push the idea that Fa Chenqui will be her mother, she will erect a wall longer than wall of Cuxi, the wall that separates Han and Sib nation.

Without much of choice Su Hong could only choose his daughter. As he knew that he could have any beauty he wants but not the love of his daughter , and if he tries to poke her bottomline: which is non existent, well the war might not start at border but at the Su residence.

Just as he was about to order Fa Chenqui to retire back to her courtyard, Su Lan Yue voice commanded for another carriage to be arrange.

Su Hong could only look at his actiom quizzically.

"Qing Aixue would get upset if Jiejie doesn't come, and jiejie won't come if her mother doesn't, so daddy arrange another carriage this instant, we can't have royal uncle wait, yes?"

"Um" Su Hong was confused but just agree to whatever Su Lan Yue said and arrange a carriage. Fa Chenqui was still feeling sour as she had wished to ride that magnificent carriage that Su Lan Yue was sitting.

'Why wasn't i born a princess in this game! So annoying.'

Su Chunhua, who was acting like a bystander from the start grabbed her mother sleeves, and shook her head. Although she had the same features as Su Hong her beauty can't be compare to Su Lan Yue.

Su Chunhua skin was pale white just like Su Lan Yue but her skin only made her look sickly, and paper like. She didn't have red hair like her sister as she wasn't a direct descendants of the Su, and could only cultivate the red bloom cultivation that princess Aixue gave her secretly.

The red bloom cultivation was made to replicate the vermillion requiem of the Su. Being one of the great families in the Han nation, the Su family had no shortage of scandals, and one of the scandal involve an illegitimate child of the house, who in act of revenge spent his days trying to copy the technique, and he slightly succeeded.

The red bloom cultivation allows the user to tap on to the power of the Jade lotus, one of the legendary weapon of deity that the Han nation people worship. It also enables the user to change their hair colour to red, a symbol of that deity's blessing.

Su Lan Yue hair was more vibrant red that demands attention. Just like the person her hair is eye catching. A glance will turn into a long stare, that will make the person in question uncomfortable. Su Chunhua hair was more toned down. If light hits her hair, yes it is red. But if its dark with no light it had no redeeming qualities.

Su Chunhua knew of this fact and wished to change it, and open recieving her quest, the player inside Su Chunhua was ecstatic.

╔                    ✧ ✦                  ╗

Quest:
Outshine the princess Yue of the Su family.

╚                                              ╝

But reality is proven to be hard. The princess Yue was someone who can't be easily outshine. Even if she's bad in guquin or is lofty the princess is eye catching to cover the rest of her flaws. And when she heard how ruthless she was for the past month on her mother and the servants, Su Chunhua knew she need to take her schemes under wraps.

If the moment that she will be exposed, I wonder how Su Lan Yue handles me?

The player inside Su Chunhua was arrogant and crafty. If she wants to catch her prey patience must be practiced. Hiding her grin she tugged her mother sleeves and entered the carriage.

'Just you wait Su Lan Yue, i will put you into place.'

Su Lan Yue eyed the pair of mother and daughter and without sparing a glance to her father she closed the curtain, and stared at the glowing translucent screen in front of her.

╔                       ✧ ✦                      ╗

Quest:
Destroy the first encounter of the Crown Prince and the Di daughter of the left prime minister, Guan Ningxin.

╚                                                        ╝

Her first quest has finally appeared, and this was just a piece of cake if she moved and played her cards well.