e i g h t || 作为 ||

Su Lan Yue felt like she is gonna puke every other second.

She had overestimated her ability to act like a shy maiden in love. She after all was a shameless person and was rather straightforward if she actually like someone, She would confess without blinking and would flirt until the person in question is red and embarressed. Her crescent shape eyebrows twitched when the crown prince beside her kept doing small talks.

'Can he momentarily shut up?' Suppressing that annoying feeling she keep up her act.

She secretly glanced at the person at the back who kept her head hung low but Su Lan Yue never failed to recognize that jealous gaze coming from her eldest sister. That kind of gaze that could gobble up a person with an eerie feeling. Su Lan Yue mentally shrugged. She'll deal with the Su first miss later, for now the enemy she needed to subdue is the the crown prince Qing Xi Yu.

Although the crown prince seemed to have an interest in her, it was more of curiosity rather than romance.

The player inside Su Lan Yue is a hard core pessimist and had an annoying trait of being a perfectionist. Therefore  the only way for her to complete this weird quest is to captivate Qing Xi Yu so that his eyes would only look at her.

Her alone.

The thought of a person being possessive towards her sent shivers to her whole body, and not in a good way. She always hated those domineering, cold, and overbearing CEO type of guy that she reads in the novel. One that would always restrict your movements with little to no freedom. Yes, they pamper their counterpart to the heavens, but at a price of freedom? Ha! They can shove it up their bottom. She can be her own CEO.

"Big brother," A chripy voice called out. Princess Aixue was dressed in beautiful lavender hanfu with little tiny daisies embroidered using silver and gold threads. Her hair was put up into gigantic buns hold up by four tassel flower comb. Just at her side there was a silent beauty. Dressed in a simple yet elegant pink furisode and her hair was neatly braided side ways with only a tassel earing as her accessories. Only an idiot wouldn't recognize that this is the infamous left prime minister daughter, Guan Ningxin.

Su Lan Yue eyes narrowed, however her doe big eyes made it seem like her expression was soft, which garnered the attention of a certain prince beside her.

'Perhaps this girl is just a misunderstood villainess.' The player thought. Nowadays its now a common troupe that the usual mean villainess in the story is a misunderstood person. Whose attitude can be perceive as arrogant and overbearing. But Su Lan Yue is never a misunderstood person. All those rumours that swirls around the capital about her being ruthless are all true. Even before Shen Lian became her, Su Lan Yue is rotten to the core. Paired with the sadistic Shen Lian we got ourselves a bona fide villainess.

Aixue who had notice the soft smile that her brother gave towards the red hair princess Yue had her eyebrows raised. Confusion was clearly written all over her face. The fact that her brother seems smitten to Su Lan Yue but also the fact that Su Lan Yue seemed flustered with tinge of pink blush present on her face. An uncomfortable feeling surge inside Aixue. She ran towards her brother and softly pushed Su Lan Yue to the side while clinging her arms towards her brother.

Grabbing the opportunity to act soft Su Lan Yue let out a soft cry as she fall down to the ground. A beauty will always be a beauty. Even when she fell, she did it gracefully. The look on her face was completely adorable. Ruby lips pouting, Su Lan Yue let out a huff. Glaring at the princess Aixue who was still clinging towards her brother. The people who were watching felt that Princess Aixue did wrong on Princess Yue.

When Su Lan Yue acted cute, the thoughts of her being evil is kicked completely out of the picture and replace by a heavenly celestial that needs protection.

Qing Xi Yu frowned at his little sister childish antics. When Aixue approach them a bit of aura leaked from Aixue. Although it didn't hurt as Su Lan Yue was a practitioner herself but towards a hot blooded youth like Qing Xi Yu who loves imagining things he secretly blamed his sister for the suffering of princess Yue.

"Yue'er are you hurt?" Shaking off his little sister he carefully approached Su Lan Yue whi had her hands pressed on her ankle. Tears welling up in her eyes she bite her lips trying to control her tears from falling. Her actions although small gained all of Qing Xi Yu attention, not even sparing a glance towards Aixue or the two person hiding behind the colum. One had unreadable expression, while the other was trying to control his anger. Su Hong who was holding against the pillar made some parts of it crumble because of his strength. While the emperor gave order to the eunuch besides him to ground his daughter for one month, and to prepare the ruby petal courtyard for the injured Princess Yue.

Without thinking of proper decorum, Qing Xi Yu lifted Su Lan Yue in his arms. Which surprise everyone including the evil person in the name of Su Lan Yue. Her hands immediately clung towards the crown prince neck and her face was pressed to his well toned chest.

'What the fuck?'

That is the only thought that everyone present had in mind.

"U-um crown prince?" Su Lan Yue lips twitched.

"Don't move. I might drop you." The hands that was holding her tightened but was still held gently like a piece of treasure.

A soft ding played inside Su Lan Yue head, and a blue transparent screen appeared, visible only to her.

╔                       ✧ ✦                      ╗

Quest:Destroy the first encounter 

《Completed》

Reward: Lotus Goblin mask

Proceed to next quest?

《Yes》 《Yes》

╚                                                        ╝

The last part made Shen Lian secretly scoff. The system-- no, Prome proably had its attention on her, and is enjoying the show way more than her. After all, Prome had a VIP ticket in watching, as the drama goes down.