t e n || sincerity is scary ( I )||

When the physician entered the light smell of the purple clover penetrate Su Lan Yue nose. Her eyebrows knitted as she thought that the smell seemed similar to Fa Chenqui. Hiding her suspicions she glanced at Qing Xi Yu who took the bowl of medicine from the physician and was about to hand it to her.

The brown thick liquid didn't look appetizing nor did it invite warm feelings to Su Lan Yue. She remember that the olden medicine was bitter and completely disgusting.

Noticing the disgust of the princess Yue, Qing Xi Yu stifled a laugh. His eyes meeting the left prime minster daughter, Guan Ningxin who had the same amusement in her eyes.

'Was princess Yue was always this cute?'

Both Guan Ningxin and Qing Xi Yu had the exact same thought. The feeling that they had found Su Lan Yue cute made them acknowledge each other presence.

Observing their swift interactions, Su Lan Yue brows raised. The romance flag didn't seemed to pop up, instead a comrade flag did.  Like the two were like the fan girls who had the same bias.

"Did it really hurt?" Qing Aixue spoke while hiding behind Guan Ningxin back. She quietly peeked over the sleeves, her two gigantic buns on her reminded the player inside Su Lan Yue of the dumplings that had been selling like hot cakes at the school cafeteria.

She shook her head no while her lips tugged upwards. Qing Aixue, on her sixteen years of knowing the princess Yue never smiled to her that kindly. So she was surprise when Su Lan Yue did.

Gulping the lump on her throat, Qing Aixue walked towards her with her head hung low. She bent her knee and looked up meeting the eyes of Su Lan Yue.

"I'm sorry jiejie."

The people inside the room had gotten quite a shock that Qing Aixue who never had any warm feelings towards Su Lan Yue called her jiejie affectionately. Little did they know that on their way to the courtyard her and Guan Ningxin talked about Su Lan Yue.

Guan Ningxin bluntly ask why did Qing Aixue had such cold feeling towards her older cousin. Qing Aixur of course told her about the rumours and as to what Su Chunhua told her about. That Su Lan Yue was unreasonable.

"So you decided to listen to a Shu-born tales about your cousin?" Guan Ningxin who was fanning herself moments ago closed the fan with the flick of her wrist.

"Listen to me Aixue, Di born and Shu-born never get along. The Shu-born will always vied for the affections of their father. You'll be surprise as to what they can do in other to achieve such affections." She patted Qing Aixue head, and inserted beautiful pink begonias that she picked.

"Your still young but you must know how to distinguish a coal and a pearl. What Su Chunhua said a while ago is enough proof to which side you should pick."

Qing Aixue wasn't dumb and know what her bestfriend was meaning to tell her. Thinking it clearly, Qing Aixue made up her mind to apologize to Su Lan Yue, even if she had to kneel.

Su Lan Yue smiled widens. She didn't know why did the prideful Qing Aixue who seemed to hate her was apologizing. Her eyes secretly glanced at person who wore a pink furisode.

'Why is Guan Ningxin helping her?'

"Hmm" Su Lan Yue helped the princess up and pinch her cheeks slightly. "If you are then stop being a brat." Only Su Lan Yue could get away in calling Princess Aixue a brat. Qing Aixue never felt her anger rising instead a warm feeling enveloped her. She knew that Su Lan Yue was only teasing her and couldn't help but also flashed a smile.

Seeing such warm scene made Su Chunhua eyes narrowed. What the hell is wrong with the royal siblings? Why is everyone begone to accept her, when just a few days ago they all had bitter feelings towards Su Lan Yue?

'How is it that she could easily wrap them around her finger.'

The anger that was building up in Su Chunhua became visible in her face. Su Lan Yue who was quietly observing everything noticed the sudden shift in her jiejie face.

Laughing manically inside her head her plot to her jiejie was seemed to be coming faster the she had thought.

When opportunity comes knocking, grab it.

And so she did.

Never failing to forget the medicine that was set aside, Su Lan Yue face looked concerned at her jiejie who was standing idly at the side. Such sincerity couldn't be face easily, but the player inside Su Lan Yue did it perfectly.

"Jiejie, why are you so pale?"