e l e v e n || sincerity is scary ( II ) ||

Screams and panicked engulfed the room. Guan Ningxin carefully hold the shocked Qing Aixue while the Crown prince covered Su Lan Yue eyes to block her view from the disturbing scene that was happening in front of them.

The medicine bowl which was suppose to be neatly placed at the mahogany table was on the ground, broken into peices. While the first Su miss was on the ground covered in a bloody mess. Her pale face was full of colour that it looked unnatural while her eyes had red streaks crawling to her neck. Her body was shaking uncontrollable all the while her breathing is rampant.

"He-help me..." Su Chunhua forced herself to speak. It was hard yet she manage to utter does words of help.

Her chest felt increasingly tight as the second goes by, and blood was rushing to her throat. Everytime she cough, huge dark chunks of blood exited her body, as everyone watched in horror.

Her eyes darted towards the room where the red haired girl secretly peeked between the fingers of the crown prince. Her eyes glowed dangerously. Her lips parting slightly as she mouthed the words "I hope you survive."

The devious grin was last thing Su Chunhua saw before her body went numb as she passes out.

---

"Miss Su had consumed a large amount of nutrient for her body to handle. Therefore it rejected those excess nutrients through every hole in her body." A new royal physician diagnose the poor Su Chunhua who was lying on the bed, that was suppose to be where Su Lan Yue was resting.

Fa Chenqui was at her side crying while caressing her daughters hair. Why was it her Chunhua who had drink it? When the medicine was suppose to be for Su Lan Yue. Everyone who was present at the scene slowly exited the courtyard. Guan Ningxin could only let out a tired sigh as she eyed the Princess Yue with dumbfounded looks.

Recalling the scene, Guan Ningxin looked at the red haired girl to see her reaction and was surprise when she saw  concern in her eyes. Such sincerity couldn't be easily act. That girl truly cared for her sister. Escorting Princess Aixue backed at her own courtyard, Guan Ningxin could only blame her bad luck for her to meet the Princess Yue in such an inappropriate moment.

"You should sit down." Qing Xi Yu carefully guided Su Lan Yue on one of the chairs and had her sit down. For such thing to happened in just one day, it won't be a surprise if Su Lan Yue was shocked.

"Don't worry ill find out who did it." He patted Su Lan Yue head, yet the girl never respond, instead her vacant eyes look at her sister and her crying of a mess step-mother.

"Okey." Such were the only words she had spoken. Qing Xi Yu could only leave while still looking at the girl with concern. When the doors of the ruby petal courtyard closed black robed men immediately appeared kneeling in front of the crown prince. He's warm demeanor instantly turned cold. He's voice sharped as he commanded the black robe people, "Find out were the medicine came from."

"And the physician?"

Without sparing a glance the crown prince walk off. Even without saying the black robe people already knew what his silence meant.

Death.

They instantly dispersed leaving the ruby petal courtyard with only three people in it.

Inside the room, Fa Chenqui was still crying buckets. Not only because her daughter had fallen in such state but also the fact that the crown prince will search for the one responsible. Her fear quickly rising as she tightly grasped her daughter's hand.

The soft stifled laughter coming from the person at the end of the room disrupted Fa Chenqui thoughts. The moment she had entered the palace looking beautiful in her green cheongsam dress and white fur cloak, not even a bit of blood or dirt was visible.

Her large round eyes slowly narrowed as she prompt her head on the palm of her hands. Her lips tugging upwards revealing a deep set of dimples. The way Su Lan Yue looked now was not a celestial being, rather she looked liked the damned. A bewitching one.

"I can't believe my father had a concubine with the brains of a chicken." Su Lan Yue said mockingly. "You tried to steal the chicken but ended up in losing the rice, idiot."

Fa Chenqui knows that the girl was only provoking her. She tried to kept her cool by tightly grasping her daughters arm, only to fail to notice that her nails had already dug deep into Su Chunhua pale hands.

"You honestly think that your beauty will be able to save you?" Su Lan Yue hands opened her hands and a bright color glowed warmly before revealing a stunning lotus with red markings all over it.

"Father wouldn't even look at you if you haven't had a face the slightly resemble mother." The lotus glowed even warmer as it floats towards the unconscious Su Chunhua. The nearer it gets the painful it was for Su Chunhua.

The lotus emitted a sudden burst of aura that only the practitioner of  the red bloom cultivation could feel. Practicing the red bloom cultivation was a disrespect to the heavenly weapon of the deity as it was inferior and was created with the thought of jealousy. So in front of the real power, Su Chunhua was sure to suffer some backlash.

Su Chunhua who was unconcious jolted with wide eyes open. Her mouth opening up as she wanted to scream, but Su Lan Yue never let her. Instead she took her handkerchief and stuffed it at her eldest sister mouth. Her other hand tightly holding the slender neck of Su Chunhua.

Fan Chenqui who watched at the side wanted to push Su Lan Yue but was unable to. Her body was frozen and was rooted to where she stands. Her instinct scream danger as the image of the princess Yue turned twisted, a devious smile present in her lips.

"This princess dare jiejie to scheme again and yama would throughly be delighted." Her voice was soft and sweet, yet her words dripped with poisonous venom. Her eyes formed into crescent shape while her red hair was slightly disheveled frame her face beautifully.

Su Lan Yue leaned in close towards Su Chunhua who closed her eyes instantly. Just like this her gameplay would be over. The player thought. It was a pity but she preferred to die and wait three months to play the game than to be with this monster.

To her surprise no pain came, instead soft lips kissed her forehead. The slender fingers that was around her neck slowly let go and caressed her cheeks. Opening her eyes she found Su Lan Yue still smiling but such smile never reached her eyes.

"The carriage is here, and would escort you and Fa Chenqui to the residence." Su Lan Yue stood up. She fixed her collar and dusted her clothes before turning her back as she headed towards the door. "This princess wishes for you to have a safe trip, jiejie."