f i f t e e n || blue moon ||

The days of Yue army was hell, as they quickly approached the wall of Cixi every bystanders could see a dark cloud hovering on the army except the two female one wearing a general uniform, and the other a soldier uniform who had a peaceful smile plaster in their faces.

It all started when the soldiers started a little rebellion on their own against their ruthless general. Su Lan Yue plan to reached Cixi faster within the span of two days but because of her soldiers rebelling she decided to change plans and to whipped her soldiers into a state close to perfection. Seeing their general passiveness  they all slow their pace and laughed merrily all the while Guan Ningxin praying for their stupidity as she had notice that Su Lan Yue begin counting.

On the first night when everyone set up the camps and was starting to pitch up the tents Su Lan Yue ordered everyone into formation. They all grumble but still complied to their general's order. As Guan Nignxin was about to stand up to join the others, Su Lan Yue ordered her to sit as all the other felt their anger rising. Why was such a lowly soldier get to sit while the rest had to stand up straight. Was it because of her gender?

Su Lan Yue then carefully combed to all of her soldier and picked a dozen from the 60 soldiers that the emperor had given her. During the trip she carefully took note of who was obeying her orders and only a dozen complied with no complains. She then ordered the soldiers that she picked and and had them prepare the food and their tents. All the while the others look at her with expecting eyes. But all felt that there was something wrong when Su Lan Yue released an aura. Her round eyes look incredibly sharp and had a gaze of contempt at them.

"Go back 43,456 paces, and return before bedtime. Fail to accomplish task and i will deemed you unworthy within my services." 
She flicked her hands and turned her back all the while making her way to her seat. "I'm sure you heard the rumours about me, and I'm happy to tell you every thing you hear is all true, therefore i suggest you worms better do what i had command. It would be shame that before you enter the battlefield you are already rotting." She crossed her legs and didn't speak anymore.

The soldiers who were left standing gulped down and started to do what they were told. The rumours surrounding Princess Yue weren't pretty but gruesome, especially her punishments. And that's how most of the Yue Army was exhausted the moment they had completed their tasked. When they arrive at the camp they saw none of their tents was pitched and the food was already eaten they felt the anger rising in their hearts but it was immediately cooled down when they saw Su Lan Yue peeking through the gap of her tent.

They quietly scuffle and pitched their tent and sleep their hunger away.  By morning they were awaken by loud footsteps of the horse and quickly went to check it out. What they saw was Su Lan Yue dressed in her military uniform already freshen up with no sign of fatigue. She only passed a glance at the soldiers who were woken up and turned her horse to the direction of Cixi.

"You better get your priorities straight." And with a flick of her hair she left all the while counting again which puzzled some of the soldiers. After clearing everything up, they begin to catch up to their general in a leisure pace when suddenly numerous small lotus flower bloomed. They all begin to admire its beauty before one of the lotus soon exploded and the others follow suit. Everyone panicked and rushed forward all the while avoiding the dangerous flower that keeps popping out randomly. By the time they reached Su Lan Yue and the thirteen people that accompanied her they were all covered in dirt, bruise, scratches and wounds.

With a smirk on her face Su Lan Yue greeted them. "That is only the taste of what i can do. Keep pushing my limits, and let see which one of us will bend."

The more they complain and rebel the harsher and harsher Su Lan Yue discipline them. They also found out that Su Lan Yue abilities was nothing to be scoff of especially those little lotus. By the time they reached Cixi it was already the fourth day. All of the soldiers in the Yue Army was traumatized especially if their general started counting.

When they arrive they were greeted by familiar silhouette. Qing Xi Yu stood proud waiting for his fiancee arrival. He did not expect that Su Lan Yue would arrive in a short amount of time. He deduce that it probably take a month. As Su Lan Yue and her army advance it garner the attention of every military personnel who quickly went to look for her arrival.

Arriving at the gates Su Lan Yue quickly dismounted. Her pace was quick yet soft, as everybody present could see the light bounce on her steps. Her eyes only looking forward. Qing Xi Yu notice that although she was looking at his direction her gaze never landed on him, instead it landed at the person on the back. Su Lan Yue went past him and quickly embrace the person. He had the same red hair, yet sharper gaze. You could see the person was taken aback by the sudden affection however the sharp gaze slowly softens as he lifted up Su Lan Yue without extra effort. Su Lan Yue lips was hooked up and had the same loving expression when she was with her father.

"Gege!" She exclaimed in a soft tone enough for her and Su Minqin to hear. "I missed you."

Su Minqin was a man a quite man and had always found it troublesome to say anything. So everybody was surprise when he had spoken in a soft tone. Everybody perked up their ears as they eavesdrop on the siblings reunion. After all his words were rare as the blue moon, and that blue moon was his sister, Su Lan Yue.