*Plays Song Over and Over*

Will I cower in the shadows when New York happens like a coward, or will I fight like a hero?

Who am I?

Am I the hero or the villain of this story?

And if every villain is a hero in her own mind, will I ever know?

(+)

Who am I?  The word echoes in my head.

I don't know.

But that one question echoes in my mind: What will I do when New York happens? I've never been in a big battle before. I don't know what will happen with my fire.

I do need to know how to use it. But I also don't want to put up with Loki.

I may have to.

So when it's time for lunch, I sit down next to Loki. He ignores me.

I have two more days till I need to help with food again. At least it's an excuse to stay out of my cell.

"I'm going to take you up on that offer," I say, shoving a tiny tuna sandwich in my mouth. "But if you try anything with my past or bother with something that doesn't concern you again, I'm going to use that training against you."

He looks up. His eyes are still green. "Very well. We start tomorrow, then."

I shrug, taking another small sandwich. "Okay" is all I say.

I finish off this sandwich and start out of the cafeteria when I'm greeted by Cassian and Rowan.

"I have a riddle for you." Rowan grins.

"What is it?" I ask.

"What is it called when you shoot someone on Halloween?"

"I don't know, what?" I ask.

"Trigger treating." Rowan snorts. Cassian and I start almost howling with laughter.

We're not even out of the cafeteria, so everyone's looking at us weird.

"Let's look at memes," I suggest, pulling my iPod out of my pocket. I go to Pinterest to look at surreal memes, but Rowan interrupts.

"Have you ever seen deep-fried text messages before?" Rowan asks.

I shake my head, and Cassian looks shocked. "You have to," he says. "They're amazing."

Pretty soon, we're outside my cell, clutching our sides with laughter. "I can negotiate for you to get a better room." Rowan says. I think he feels bad, but I don't particularly care about this.

"Nah, I'm good. I don't really want to be in the same room as Brand, which is where I'll probably have to stay if I get out. She's kinda scary." I reply, waving it off. "But you have to let me play really loud music in here."

"I think I'm going to stay here because I have nothing better to do, and I'm running out of songs to listen to," Cassian says.