15.

OLIVIA drove this time, Jeff sitting in the drivers seat. "You've never been to mine, have you?" She asked.
Jeff shook his head, looking up to see her face in the moonlight. She's gorgeous. He thought.
"Let's go now then."

When they arrived, she unlocked her door and let Jeff in. Her apartment was always tidy as she was barely there, she was always either at David's, Zane's or out somewhere with them all. She quickly darted to her room, grabbing a blanket and sitting on the couch. "I'm freezing." She spoke, her teeth chattering. He rushed to the space beside her, opening his arms for her to embrace him. They remained in this hug for quite some time, until, Olivia got tired. She stood up and grabbed his hand, leading him to her room. She peeled back the duvet and got in, him joining her. The late night lights of LA shining into her room, dancing on one side of her face. Jeff contemplated saying something to her, in case she would feel awkward and destroy the special moment.

"You look beautiful." Jeff spoke quietly.
"Stop, you're making me turn red." She replied. His hand was placed gently onto her cheek and he felt his stomach tense up, he was nervous. Opposite from the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen. His thoughts were too loud and he went with his gut. He leant in, pressing his lips to hers. Fortunately, she kissed back. After a few seconds, they pulled away.

"That was our first sober kiss." She exclaimed.
He chuckled and kept his hand on her cheek.
"Vi, I've enjoyed these past few months getting to know you. You're like the closest person to me now and I think you're amazing. You really are." Jeff whispered. Olivia felt the worries leave her head, all the bad memories of unfaithful exes. She wanted Jeff. And she finally admitted it now.
"Goodnight, Jeff." She whispered back.
"Goodnight, Vi."

BOYS

my name jeff💪🏼: boys, you up?

toaderick 🍄: sleep is for the weak

skottles🍬: im with ya buddy

toaderick🍄: what's up?

my name jeff💪🏼: so i know i keep telling you guys off for trying to push me and vi together

skottles🍬: i know what this is

toaderick🍄: go on...

my name jeff💪🏼: i think i like her
my name jeff💪🏼: i know i like her

toaderick🍄: dibs being best man

my name jeff💪🏼: slow down todd

skottles🍬: go for it, see what happens
skottles🍬: just take your time with it

my name jeff💪🏼: at least david can use his content of us now