1- Beginning

Year 2583, over population, famine and war. Humanity fought to survive.

Year 2897, dimensions open. New species awaken. Monsters risen.

Year 3021, humanity was push back into the brink of extinction, monsters rules all. Blood, death and flame everywhere.

Year 3059, humanity's last stand to reclaim its independence. Magical beings rises to stop the world's destruction and gave new beginning to the people and new hope for its next generation.

Year 3062, new beginning, restoration of the world.

Year 3063, where Magic was introduce to all. Schools are built. Heroes are made, soldiers are trained.

Present:

Myoui Mina, Minatozaki Sana and Hirai Momo starts their 3rd year at Shrek Magic School as a new student. They were originally from Japan but 2 years have passed since their mark take shape but haven't found their half yet. The 3 comes from a wealthy family, the wealthiest families in Japan actually. Their best bet on finding their half was Shrek as most of Magicians in the continent gathers there.

Myoui, Minatozaki and Hirai are powerful household, they are one of the families who wield great magic, as they are known for being at top 3, 5 and 7 they have a lot of influence all over the magic world.

The three gorgeous girls are entering their new school, they where approach by the Students Council President and her Two companions known as; Park Jihyo, Park's family are rank 8 in Magic. Im Nayeon, Im's family are rank 9 and Yoo Jeongyeon, Yoo's family are rank 6.

Introduction wasn't necessary for they've known each other for quite some time now and they know that Nayeon and Jeongyeon are fated for each other despite their constant annoyance for one another.

Six girls walk side by side having small conversation in between. Catching up at each other while explaining the school rules to the three.

As the they walk inside the school, Momo's mark began to glown and burn a sign that her half was near and already 15years old. The group tried to look for the person and noticed a girl kneeling and clutching her wrists tightly looking around.