2- Accident

Jihyo approach the girl and ask if she's alright, the girl nodded and smile showing her mark. The 3 Japanese girls where nervous, they thought that Momo already found her half but to their disappointment the girl's mark and Momo's mark where different, they can only sight. The girl bid her goodbye and walk fast looking for her half.

Jihyo toured them at school, showing everything to them. The girls were amazed by the arena where magic combat and magic trainings are held. Students form groups and challenges other group. The group must have at least 5 but not more than 10 person in order to challenge and be challenge, well except for the Council President and her companions, they are only 3 in the group, they are part of the most powerful family in magic and it'll be totally unfair to other students. The 3 dominated the magic combat every year but now they know that this year will be different with the three Japanese girls participating on it too.

Jihyo gave them their schedule and instruct them that they didn't need to go now as all of the professors are currently at the gym with all the newly enrolled students. Momo having her mark glow earlier know that her half was nearby and suggested that they look for her/him. While Sana and Mina are happy for Momo, they cannot hide the fact that they are a little bit sad that there mark didn't have any reaction just like Momo but nonetheless the two are still very supportive despite everything.

It now lunch and the six girls didn't have any clue where Momo's half is. Mina and Sana whose been with Momo since childhood was amazed on how Momo never noticed that it's time for lunch. Normally they needed to feed Momo every hour for her not to whine.

Jeongyeon whose hungry, told them that they should eat first and continue to search later. They head towards the school's canteen to buy food and head to schoolyard to eat. As they were walking and nearing their place they noticed a group of 3 girls talking.

They overheard their conversation and abruptly stop dead on their track as Momo's mark was beginning  to glow again.

The tallest girl ask the super white girl what happened to her earlier and the girl said that her mark suddenly glow and burned it hurt so much she screamed while having her class and now her mark was burning again. The 3 Japanese girls rush to where they are and was about to grab the white girl. The 2 young girl whose facing the direction where the 3 girls suddenly rush forward to was startled and there training kick in resulting in them protecting the other girl.

Mina, Sana and Momo, to their surprise was thrown  back but they aren't from great families just for show, they easily regain their composure and jump backwards landing on their feet, well atleast for Mina and Momo, Sana landed on her feet but manage to trip on nothing and accidentally falls on her butt. Chaeyoung and Tzuyu immediately took defensive stance wielding their weapons followed by Dahyun who didn't know how to react on Sana'sfall. On the other hand Jihyo, Nayeon and Jeongyeon burst in laughter gaining attention from the other girls.

When the three girls calmed down, they realize who the white girl is, she's Kim Dahyun she's in her second year on school now, her family was rank 4th on magic and she didn't have a group. What surprised them more is that she actually have a company and how fast her friends reactions are.

Jihyo approach them and smiled, saying everything's alright.