13 - Challenge P2

Thanks to Dahyun lifting them, they weren't affected by Jeongyeon's groundbreaker and Chaeyoung was able to absorb mostly of the others magic but she took some damage. Taking Mina, Sana and Momo's spells at the same time was very vexing and the shockwave from Jeongyeon's Groundbreaker was pretty strong too, noticing Chaeyoung condition Tzuyu casted Ice vine Nirvana trying to hinder their Unnies movement and at the same time Dahyun increased the area of her Gravity manipulation trying to throw them off balance.

But Jihyo's team aren't from the elites for nothing. Jihyo, Irene, Nayeon and Jennie predicted that the three would be able to counter or repel their magic so they prepared a magic in advance, casting magic nullify they manage to remove Chaeyoung's Magic barrier, Dahyun's Gravity manipulation and Tzuyu's Ice vine Nirvana rendering thier magic useless. [ magic nullify works like this, to nullify a person's magic one should release a stronger magic than the other person. If I release 50 magic power you must release 51 magic power to nullify my attack ]

Nullifying a person's magic requires great concentration and greater magic power, and nullifying the maknaes magic was pesky, they aren't called "The One who are blessed" for no reason. Momo and Mina seize this chance and cast Niflheim [ Niflheim is a Ice magic that instantaneously freezes the surrounding area affected ] Jeongyeon, Moonbyul and Jisoo took this chance and casted buff magic [ buffed physical capabilities ] to themselves, attempting to knockoff the Maknaes while they are under Momo and Mina's spell, unwary to them Chaeyoung casted Inferno engulfing the three of them with her flames Tzuyu casted Wind Disc Tornado pushing Chaeyoung's Inferno and engulfing  the arena at the same time breaking Niflheim.

The spectators are bewildered, Niflheim is a A class spell and it was casted by 2 person not to mention that the caster was Momo and Mina, but was easily thwarted by Inferno casted by a single person. Inferno is a A class spell too but the fact that it was only casted by 1 person made it so peculiar, to be able to prevent Niflheim from freezing them and even so combining it to Wind Disc Tornado created a very beautiful show. Jeongyeon, Moonbyul and Jisoo who earlier tried to attack the maknaes jump backwards because of air pressure and heat created in Tzuyu and Chaeyoung's spell.

Dahyun who just finished buffing the three of them suddenly taped the ground, casting Forrest of Mu Vine Prison, attempting to block Moonbyul's retreat having vines block her path, Moonbyul's retreat got delayed when she thought that she's in safe distance Chaeyoung suddenly appeared beside her kicking her on the stomach sending her out of the arena, Moonbyul is the first person to leave the match. Jihyo's team was shocked, to be able to force one of them out this early in the fight was a great fit. Chaeyoung used this chance to use Shadow Step and attack Jeongyeon, hand-to-hand combat, the two exchange blow trying to overwhelm the other, Jihyo whose now recovered from using Magic Nullify casted Light bullets trying to hinder Chaeyoung's movement, Chaeyoung's dodge Jeongyeon's punch and casted Earth Wall shielding herself to Jihyo's magic.