6- Strong

Mina' POV

I looked at the arena and saw 3 girls and 7 boys waiting for the three to arrive. Challenge are legal here at school and when there's a challenge there will be a facilitator. The facilitator in charge look troubled,he didn't know if he should officiate the battle as its clear as the day that the challenge is null and void. He looked at where Jihyo  was seated, Jihyo who isn't sure what to do look at Chaeyoung who just nod in approval. Jihyo still a little bit skeptical about the match gave her approval at the facilitator 

The facilitator explain the rules on battle, who ever surrenders first or if all the group members will be push back outside the arena or if all of them are unconscious the opposing group will win. The facilitator announced that the match will begin in 30 seconds. As the count goes down, i feel a tremendous magic power being gathered at the arena.

As the count down hit zero, the opposing group summoned spirits! There's too many of them. Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu are surrounded, I was about to jump out but Jihyo said that if I do they will consider it a loss and the three will be forced to date them.

Lightning, water, fire, wind and earth spirit are surrounding them and there are golems too. Its a full out attack. The attack went straight to them and a very loud explosion happened. The whole arena went silent, only smoke can be seen no sign of movements too. Are they alright? I'm panicking and I don't know why.

As the smoke clear out, we saw them surrounded by 7 seal magic barrier.

No one's POV

As the smoke clears, Dahyun casted light magic Wings of Angel and Piercing light rending three people unconscious. Momo's jaw drop as she look at Dahyun, mumbling incoherent words.

Tzuyu casted ice magic ice vine and freeze. While Chaeyoung casted Shadow magic, Shadow step and appeared to where the other participants are engagingin close combat. The facilitator stoped the fight before the opposing team looses a life. The spectator was shocked, the 3 of them beat 10 people in less than a minute.