10 - what?!

This reminds me of Chaeyoung and ?

No one's POV

The six girls meet up at the front gate and as they walk towards the school building, they heard a roaring sound, all head turns to the incoming vehicle. A Black, White and Grey sportscar parked, jaw dropped when the owner's of the car came out.

Dahyun comes out on the white car wearing a white dress an inch higher her knee, top with leather jacket and a black combat boots she dyed her hair blonde with blue at the tip. Tzuyu comes out on black car sporting a white button up shirt, leather jacket, black pants and combat boots and she highlight her hair brown and last Chaeyoung comes out on grey car wearing black crop top long sleeves, maroon leather jacket, boots and black pants and she cut her hair short.

The six girls nodded at each other signaling them that the plan will commence now. Jihyo signaled Irene and the announcement was made.

"Kim Dahyun, Son Chaeyoung and Chou Tzuyu are challenge by Park Jihyo and her friends on a battle. Who ever loses will have to accept the winners bid. The participants are given time to prepare, the battle shall begin at 1500 students are invited to watch"

The whole school was petrified, because this is clearly a illegal challenge but this is the first time that Jihyo challenge someone so it must have a meaning and not only that, she challenge a students younger than her. This is a risky move even for Jihyo as she can be penalized and removed from her position if students revolt against her for using her position like this but the students knows that she won't risk everything without any reason behind it. As for Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu they didn't really mind and wasn't planning on showing up but they where in for a shocked when a new announcement was made.

"If the other party doesn't show up the other team will win by default."

Now the three didn't have a choice but to show up. They looked over where there unnies are, wondering why would they need to challenge them. Six pair of eyes meet three pairs of curious eyes, the six goddesses smiled at them and the three youngsters politely bowed to their unnies, questions clouding their pretty little minds but decided to just let it go. The youngsters proceeded to there respective class wondering what would happen later on.

Lunch came fast, the three youngsters decided to meet up at the pavilion to discuss what would they do regarding on what happened earlier.