8 - Chaeyoung Baby

Chaeyoung's POV

We are currently having a conference call with our parents and they are so happy that Dahyun unnie found her half already and was so surprise that her half is a girl and from the Hirai Family. This isn't the first time that this happened but they can't still believe it, bearing a child between 2 girls or guys won't be a problem because of magic and technology now so having an heir won't be a Problem.

They also ask us if we made new friends, we told them that we did. Our parents informed us that they would like to meet Dahyun unnies half and they would like to meet our friends so we should invite them for dinner at Dahyun unnies Ancestral house which we reluctantly agreed.

We bid our goodbye and head to our own room to do our nightly routine before sleeping. When I said nightly routine, I didn't mean applying whatnot in our faces. Before we sleep we culminate our magic power to increase our Mana Capacity.

If all of you are wondering how this Magic and Mark works, here's a brief explanation. Our mark is like a birthmark to all of us. At birth you'll see your mark but it won't have a form yet, it would only form when you turn 15. My mark is situated below my collarbone, Tzuyu's mark is bellow her right ribs and Dahyun was at left tight. I know because we often bath together when we're young.

As for magic, we don't have any specific element to control as long as your powerful enough you can cast it, Magic is all about magic control and Imagination but there are different kinds of ways for one to use magic. The most common type is verbal magic, by chanting you could use various type of magic but by training hard you could use magic without chanting thats non-verbal magic. Its a great advantage in battle because the risk of being attack while chanting is gone but years of training are needed in order to perfect it. Then there's bloodline magic or inherent magic or family magic, this kind of magic are unique to the person in other words others won't be able to use the magic even if they train hundreds of years for it.

When you are culminating your magic, you need to relax and free you mind, having the right position to culminate is a must too. I tend to culminate while hanging upside down, weird right?

Close your eyes and free your mind.

When I open my eyes, its already past 12 I better sleep we still have class later.