12 - Challenge P1

No one's POV

It's almost time for the battle and two set of fighters are preparing.

The maknaes agreed that they'll just wear something simple for the battle.

Dahyun wore a Black crop top shirt, combat boots and a Black short shorts, Tzuyu wore a oversized white shirt, combat boots and a red short shorts and Chaeyoung wore a white crop top shirt, combat boots and Jagger pants.

The maknaes set forth in the battle arena, unknowing to them Jihyo prepared a surprise just for the three. The arena was full of students anticipating for the battle, they know how strong NaJeongJi's team are and they know how clever Jihyo is, they realize that the three won't just challenge students without a proper reason.

The first to arrive was DaChaeTzu's team, taking their position at the arena they realize how many students  are there. A minute before the battle begun, Jihyo appeared followed by Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Mina, Momo, Sana, Jenny, Jisoo, Irene and Moonbyul. The maknaes were surprised they didn't expect to battle so many, they only thought that they'll going to fight Jihyo, Jeongyeon and Nayeon, then they realize what "Jihyo and Friends" means. This team is composed of elite families from Korea and elite families from Japan.

But the students was more surprise than the Maknaes, they never thought that a day would come that a group this powerful would be formed. They saw Jennie, Jisoo, Irene, Moonbyul, Jihyo, Jeongyeon and Nayeon talking at each other because they are part of IMT team but never in their life they imagine that they will form a team and with the 3 Japanese heiresses too! They cannot believe Jihyo would form a group this strong for this fight.

The two groups bowed at each other, three facilitator were present and even some professors are there to watch. The students are wondering why Jihyo would need a group this powerful to some unknown students. Sure the three beat a group in less than a minute at the beginning of school but forming this overly powerful team to fight them is going overboard.

Some are curious, some are excited and some are concerned, the emotions swirling around was so immense, the atmosphere around the arena was greatly affected. The facilitator announced the beginning of the battle but none dared to make the first move.

Each group is very cautious, they're measuring each other's strength. A minute has passed, Jihyo's team made the first move.

Moonbyul casted Fog barrier.
[ For barrier - large quantity of fog is released stealing ones senses ]
Mina and Sana used this opportunity to release Thunder Rage and Ice lance simultaneously while Momo casted Sky snare and Jeongyeon casted Fiery fist groundbreaker.

At the same moment when Moonbyul casted fog barrier, the maknaes got into triangular position,sensing a accumulation of a very large quantity of magic Chaeyoung casted Magic Barrier, Dahyun casted Gravity manipulation and lifted the three of them 2 meters above the ground and Tzuyu casted wind trail to drove the fog away. Sure the fog is good for cover because as they can't see, the other team won't be able to see them as well but the disadvantage is that their other senses are blocked too, good thing that their Magic perception is pretty good if not they would be in great trouble. The wind was strong but not enough to push back Jihyo's team, the 10 separate from each other forming a 2 person party in a star formation.