3-SchoolMealClub

Jihyo's POV.

JH: it's alright, don't panic. Pls calm down. I'm the school's President Park Jihyo.

NY: by the way, this white girl here is Kim Dahyun. Dahyun, these girls are Myoui Mina, Minatozaki Sana and Hirai Momo our new students they are from Japan.

DH: I'm sorry about earlier unnies, its just that this two here got startled, you suddenly approach us and they thought that you'll hurt me, they were just protecting me because my mark is burning. This is Chaeyoung and Tzuyu my childhood friends.

The 2 girls bowed and said their hello to us. I notice Mina and Sana eyeing them and when Chaeyoung and Tzuyu noticed that someone was looking at them they looked at the two and looked at them with confusion written in their eyes. Sana and Mina just smile.

JH: Dahyun, can we have a look at your mark? We just want to see what does your mark look like.

DH: you can unnie, b-but.... (blushing hard)

JY: what? Why? Whats wrong? Are you ok?

DH: yes unnie, its just that my mark was located at somewhere I can't just show on public.

MM: does your mark look like this? (Show her mark on everyone)

Tzuyu and Chaeyoung eyes widens as they saw Momo's mark and Dahyun was baffled at what she saw. In deed they have the same mark, Dahyun and Momo are each other's half.

CY: congratulation dubu, you found your half.

TZ: yahh don't just stand there do something.

No one's POV

Momo and Dahyun where looking at each other, Momo slowly walks to where Dahyun is standing and hugged her like her life depends on it, she started to cry saying how happy she is to have finally found her oh how long was it for her. She waited for her for almost 3 years.

The group decided to eat while exchanging stories. Sana and Mina told them how they are already at age but  haven't found their half yet while Chaeyoung and Tzuyu haven't turned 15. Dahyun explained that Chaeyoung is older than Tzuyu by a month and Half.