5 - strawberry

No one's POV

The girls finish eating before the bell rings. Signaling them that the battle arena is open.

The school works like this, at the morning you need to attend class you'll learn about the history of magic, magic control and spells while in the afternoon the battle arena is open for training and combat. You are free to challenge who ever you want to challenge and most students use it to settle argumentsand compare strength, its a good way of practice too.

The 9 girls walk towards the arena, eyes are looking at them. First because Jihyo, Nayeon and Jeongyeon are with other people besides their group, second because its the first time they saw Kim Dahyun with someone else, third because of the new beautiful Japanese students and lastly because of the two freshman with them.

Students are whispering saying inappropriate things towards the two freshman.

Dahyun heard all of it and was about to go berserk but the two youngsters held her and calmed her down saying that it wasn't worth it.

As they reach the arena, Jihyo guided them to their group's usual spot. As they were about to sit, they heard a voice.

Mina's POV

We are about to sit when we heard someone shout from the crowd. Saying that he wants to challenge someone on group fight.

We watched carefully as he hasn't revealed who he wants to battle. We were barfed when he walk towards us, pointing at Dahyun, Tzuyu and Chaeyoung?! Wait what? Chaeyoung???

I still don't know why I'm attracted to her, I wish I'll meet my half soon. Momo is lucky she meet Dahyun right away.

Back to the guy, he's using magic to amplify his voice so the whole arena can hear him. His using this to his advantage so Dahyun won't be able to refuse him.

Guy: i would like to challenge you three for a group battle. If you guys lose you have to date me and my friends.

He walked away heading towards the open arena. The students look at the three with pity. So thats his plan. His group consist of 10 people and I don't think this three will ask us for help. Technically his challenge is invalid because you need atleast 5 people for challenge but the look on there faces says they won't back down on the challenge.

Momo was about to grab him when Chaeyoung suddenly stands up and followed by the two. Heading towards the arena. Momo was fuming tho, she just meet Dahyun and someone's already trying to take her away from her and Sana looks like she's about to explode while I remain calm and collected.

JH: them again? Always asking Dahyun for group battle but wasn't able too because Dahyun don't have any group. Now they saw new faces and ask right away so Dahyun won't be able to disagree.

NY: the group consist of families belonging to the 50 great families. Are they going to be alright? They just started school, well except for Dahyun. Jeongyeon-ah I'm worried.

Jeongyeon unnie kisses Nayeon unnie forehead saying that the three of them will be alright.