4 - coconut

Dahyun's POV

DH: oh by the way, let me formally introduced them. This is Son Chaeyoung and this is Chou Tzuyu.

The girls widen their eyes as I introduce the two. Well I can't really blame them. Chaeyoung's family is the strongest among all of us here and Tzuyu's family following her. The world of magic knows that the Son and Chou's heir will turn 15 in a few months but the world didn't know what the heir looked like. They wanted to protect them and give them a normal childhood as they know the burden of carrying their family name.

MN: Son? Chou? As in the Son and Chou family?

CY and TZ: yes unnie. (Smiles and show their dimple)

I saw Mina and Sana unnie blushing while looking at the two. What's happening with them? Are they sick?

JH: are you saying that you two are the heir of Son and Chou? Like the most powerful family kind of Son and Chou??!

Jihyo unnie voice was so loud, my ears are bleeding.

JY: Yahh Jihyo-ya your too loud. They can perfectly hear you you don't have to shout.

Jihyo unnie blush and apologize for her action and look at Chaeyoung and Tzuyu waiting for answers.

TZ: does it matter?

Here comes Tzuyu with her sassy attitude again. I look at Chaeyoung asking for help cause I know Tzuyu doesn't like it when people only befriend her because of her status.

CY: yes unnie, we are. Pls forgive Tzuyu, we don't really like mentioning our surname. (Smiles at them)

JY: we're sorry for Jihyo's voice she's just really loud and shock at the same time. You know your family hide you for so many years people never saw your face and now you suddenly show up. Its very shocking for us.

Jeongyeon unnie bowed followed by Nayeon and Jihyo unnie. I looked at the Japanese girls and saw Momo eating like there's no commotion awhile ago, Sana and Mina unnie staring at the two again. I can see gears turning at Mina unnie's brain while Sana unnie was i don't know how to explain this but i feel like she's ready to pounce on the two?

TZ: I'm sorry too unnie, I overreacted. I'm sorry Jihyo unnie for acting out like that.

NY: its ok Tzuyu-ah. We understand how you feel.

SN: let's continue eating first before Momo finish everything.

All of us nod and I look at Momo, she finish her food now and eating Sana unnies share. Awwww my Momo is so cute.