11 - Tzuyu

Tzuyu's POV

Chaeyoung, Dahyun and I gathered at the very end of the pavillion, it's a very secluded place where we can talk freely.

DH: What do you think are the unnies are up to?

TZ: isn't it obvious? They're going to force us to participate on the tournament.

CY: all of this commotion for that stupid tournament? They do realize that if we participate our secret will be out and there's a probability that our parents are going to attend.

I realize what Chaeyoung ment by that and I shivered just thinking of my parents babying me in front of others. No no no this can't be.

DH: shit! Now that you said it, my parents haven't meet Momo personally. We need to win.

Dahyun is very determined when she said it, our parents are really clingy and they like to treat us like we are still 5 years old. Well Chaeyoung still looks like a five year old kid, she didn't grow up.

CY: Yah Tzuyu stop that. I can hear your thoughts.

TZ: awwww is my baby angry? (Grinning widely)

DH: yahhh stop. We need to figure out how to solve our problem first. We need to win no matter what.

CH: what if we try to participate but avoid our parents? I'm interested on how powerful other students from other countries are and I think we can learn new things there.

I think we could.

DH: easy for you to say people know who am I already. (Frowns) and I can't avoid my parents!

TZ: come on unnie, It'll be fun.

The look on Dahyun-unnies face was priceless. Chaeyoung just chuckled, oh I can see Dahyun unnie dying from embarrassment. 🤭🤭🤭🤭

CY: but I wanna try fighting the unnies too.

Me and Dahyun-unnie nod in agreement.

TZ: should we change on our combat attire? Or?

DH: you want me to fight in dress?!

CY and TZ: yes.

Dahyun smacked the head of the two and glared at them. The two just smiled sweetly at her.

I really love this two like my own sisters and I'm willing to give everything I have in order to protect what we have, I promise.