1.

Saturday 8:00 am
Yoongis P.O.V
I slowly open my eyes as I hear my annoying ass alarm. I grab my phone and throw it across the room and hear "OW!! What was that for!".i groan and roll to the other side of my bed and close my eyes. Hoseok gets up from his bed and jumps on Yoongi and covers his face with a pillow.

Namjoon walks into the room and sees what's going on. He pulls hoseok by the collar and flings him back to his bed. "Hey Yoongi started it by throwing his phone at me!"Hoseok states. "To me it looks like your trying to kill him and Yoongi get up I got a call from your hockey coach and you need to go to the ice rink and practice" Namjoon says. "Ughhhh fine"
I get up and walk to my closet and put on.

 "Ughhhh fine"I get up and walk to my closet and put on

I grab my hockey shoes and stick. I walk downstairs and walk out and down the street to the rink.

Jimins P.O.V
I wake up and sit up on my bed. I reach over to my nightstand and grab my phone and check my notifications and I see a message from Jungkook.

Kookie🐰❤️:Good morning angel

Mochi baby💞:good morning handsome

Kookie 🐰❤️:how did you sleep?

Mochi baby💞:Good and I have to go since I have go practice my routine. Bye kookie.

Kookie🐰❤️:bye baby

Sees the message and gets up and walks to closet to put on.

I grab my ice skates and walk downstairs and see Jin."hey jinnie" I say."oh good morning jiminie I see your off to practice "jin states."yup and I'll see you later" I walk out the door and walk towards the rink.