12.

No one's P.O.V
Jimin and Yoongi spent their entire day laying in bed and rethinking what did they do wrong or if they made the right decision on pretending the kiss never happened.

Monday 6:30

Yoongis P.O.V
I wake up and see the time and I have thirty minutes before my morning run I couldn't sleep at night. Jimin was on my mind the whole night. I kept replaying the kiss over and over again. I regret telling jimin about forgetting the kiss, but it was for the best, jimin would never go for me. I get up and put on some black basketball shorts and a white tank top and put on my running shoes. I grab my AirPods and phone and plug them in my ear and play music. I walk downstairs and out the door and set my timer and start running.

Jimins P.O.V
I wake up and see it's 6:30 I have been able to sleep since my last conversation with Yoongi. To be honest I'm really devastated that he said to forgot about our kiss. I was starting to catch feelings for him but who can blame him I'm ugly and worthless. I just can't get that image of his soft lips on mine. I brush the thought away and get up. I put on a purple cropped tank top with some matching purple short shorts. I get grab my running shoes and slip them on. Before I go I grab my earphones and phone and plug them in and walk downstairs and out the door and play music and start running.

No one's P.O.V
As Yoongi and jimin were running a million thoughts were running through there head. They pass by each other but they are each side on the side walk and continue running until they go back home and they both take showers.

Yoongis P.O.V
I take a nice long hot shower and I turn the water off and dry myself and wrap the towel around my waist and walk to my room. I look through my closet and find this and put it on.

I charge my phone and put it on my nightstand and comb my hair and then make it look alittle messy

I charge my phone and put it on my nightstand and comb my hair and then make it look alittle messy. I start to wonder "should I dye my hair???" "Hmmm I'm gonna but some hair dye and change the color" as I'm deep in thought I'm brought back to reality by my phone making a Ding! And I walk towards and check I have a message from Taehyung so I open my phone and open the message.

Taelien👽:
Halloween Party 😈🤡👻
Everyone is welcomed to come.
Come dressed up in any costume.
There will be alcohol and food.
The party starts at 3:00
At xxxxx street
Don't miss out on the most lit party

Noodles:
Count me in Tae 👌🏼

Jimins P.O.V
I take a long warm bath and I get out and wrap a towel around my body and put my phone to charge and walk towards my room and look for what to wear in my drawers and I find this and put it on.

VI take a long warm bath and I get out and wrap a towel around my body and put my phone to charge and walk towards my room and look for what to wear in my drawers and I find this and put it on

I comb my hair and make it look nice and neat and then I hear a Ding!. I walk over to my phone and see it's a text from Tae so I open it and go to the text.

Taelien👽:
Halloween Party 😈🤡👻
Everyone is welcomed to come.
Come dressed up in any costume.
There will be alcohol and food.
The party starts at 3:00
At xxxxx street
Don't miss out on the most lit party

Jiminie🐥💞:
I'll be there Tae Tae 💜

Taehyung's P.O.V
As soon as I got both there response I knew my Plan was going to work on the night of my party. Let's see how the night goes.....