23.

Warning the following chapter is mature content. Skip if you don't want to read this chapter. 🔞

Yoongis P.O.V
I walk into the room while holding jimins hand almost tripping on the way in and we start kissing. I pat jimin thigh to jump and I put my hands on jimins butt and I continue kissing jm. Jimin wraps his arms around my neck and I bite jimins bottom lip and slip my tongue inside and we fight for dominance but I win. I walk towards the bed and lay jimin down while going lower to jimins neck.

Jimins P.O.V
As Yoongi lowers his lips I can feel him sucking on my skin from my neck to my collarbone and I think in my head "I'm definitely going to have hickeys all over my neck" I moan as Yoongi leaves wet kisses on my chest. I slip off my white dress, also my wings and I'm left in my pink panties. Yoongi takes off his shirt. I flip him over and start sucking on his skin while grinding on his crotch. I hear him moan in my ear and it sends shivers down my spine. I can feel his boner poking my butt. i lower myself and unzip his pants. Dropping them at his ankles and rub his cloth cock. I hear him groan as I pull down his boxers down to his ankles and his member pops out. I rub my thumb over the slit of his member. Some pre-come squirts out.

No ones P.O.V
Jimin starts pumping Yoongis dick while Yoongi was moaning. Jimin continues pumping Yoongis cock faster and faster. "I'm gonna c-come j-jimin" "come on my hand daddy" once Yoongi heard that he comes all over jimins hand. Yoongi then lifts jm up and lays jm on the bed. "Get on all fours" "yes daddy" . Jimin gets on all fours. Yoongi pulls down jimins underwear,spanks jimins butt while jimin is biting his lips and puts two fingers on jimins mouth. "Suck baby" jimin sucks on Yoongis fingers and then yoongi takes them out and inserts one into jimins hole. Yoongi then adds another finger and starts scissoring inside jimin then takes out his finger and alines his dick to jimins hole. Jimin puts his face in a pillow and moans. Yoongi slowly inserts his cock into jimin and starts thrusting in and out while jimin becomes a moaning mess. Yoongi continues thrusting into jimin while pumping the youngers member. "A-Ahhh daddy m-more" "o-okay baby-y" Yoongi thrust deeper and faster into jimin making the bed rock. "I'm gonna come daddy" "come for daddy baby" then jimin comes all over the bed not long after Yoongi comes inside jimin riding out his orgasm and pulls out while some come is spilling out of jimins hole. Yoongi lays down and jimin sits on Yoongis cock and starts riding yoongi. After a few more rounds jimin collapses on the bed and Yoongi lays next to jimin and hugs jimins waist. Jimin turns around and kisses Yoongi passionately. Then they both drift off to sleep.