2.

8:10 am
Yoongis P.O.V
I walk in and go to the front desk to see Chanyeol."hey Yoongi you here to practice" chanyeol says. "Yea I am chanyeol"I respond. "Your just in luck because we just resurfaced the ice this morning"chanyeol points out. "Oh thanks for letting me know chan well see ya"I reply and walk to the bench, I take my shoes off and put on my skates. I get up with my stick and walk towards the rink and walk inside.
Jimins P.O.V
I walk inside and see chanyeol, he use to be my best friend but he stopped talking to me and has been avoiding me. I walk past him, sit on the bench I slip off my shoes and put on my skates. I get up and see a handsome stranger on the ice already. I was so focused on the stranger that I didn't realize chanyeol right next to me. "Hey jimin" chanyeol says. I jump alittle and face chanyeol "hey chanyeol". "I'm sorry about how I ended our friendship it's just Umm Jungkook threaten me" chanyeol says. "W-wait w-what" I stutter. "He was afraid I would take you away from him but I kept telling him I won't but then he threaten me" chanyeol says while shaking at the memory." I'm sorry and if it's okay with you can we be best friends again" I say alittle quiet. "I would love to chimmy" chanyeol says excited. "I missed you channy" I say happy."me too and I have to go back to work"chanyeol walks back to the counter while I walk into the rink and continue staring the the handsome stranger. He sees me and walks over to me. "Hey I'm Min Yoongi"
Yoongis P.O.V
"Hello I'm Kim, Jimin" the cute stranger says, "well it's nice meet you Jimin" I say confident. "It's nice to meet you too Yoongi", "well I'm gonna be in on this side to practice" I state as I walk away and start swinging my stick to hit the pucks. I continue make the pucks inside the goal and start doing tricks out of boredom and I see someone walk into the building and it's my best friend Layla. I walk out the rink and stand by and she runs towards me and hugs me tightly."Yoongles I missed you" "aww I missed you too lulu" we both do our handshake that we made when we were kids. "so how was your trip" "omg it was amazing the best trip I've ever gone on" "really that's amazing lulu" yup and I see your still a hockey addict well I'll leave you to it bye yoongles" "bye lulu"
Jimins P.O.V
When I saw Yoongi hug that girl it stung my heart. Wait why am I jealous I mean I have a boyfriend. Ughh jimin stop thinking of that boy.
Yoongis P.O.V
I see jimin looking at me so I decide to walk up to jm and ask for jimins Instagram account. "Hey jimin do you have Instagram" "oh yea" "I was wondering if I could get your username to follow you" "oh sure Yoongi it's Mochi._.Jiminie and yours?" "Oh mine is Yoongi.is.a.pabo. "Well I'll see you around Yoongi" " see ya jimin"

TIME SKIP to when they both get home