9.

Sunday 9:30 am

Yoongis P.O.V
After jimin left I saw that Namjoon posted a picture of us cuddling together but he covered our faces. "Hyung!!!"I hear Namjoon running away and I get up and run towards him. I chase Namjoon for five minutes and tackle him and I hit it. "Why would you post that?!?" "What I covered your face" "your lucky my fucking girlfriend doesn't follow you" "I'm sorry but I had you guys honestly looked cute" "well something did happen...." "ohhh spill it yoon" "well before you walked into my room we kissed but we didn't talk about it and I think I'm losing feelings for ava" "wait what that's so much information to process" "okay we get mr. I have an iq of 148" "you need to talk to jimin about" "your right joonie-hyung" I get up and walk to my room and grab my phone and text jimin through Instagram.

Yoongi.is.a.pabo: hey jimin can we talk...?

Jimins P.O.V
I'm laying on my bed replaying the scene where me and Yoongi KISSED. I shouldn't be thinking about it but it was so perfect and I felt sparks going through my veins. Then I hear a Ding! I get a notification from my phone and speak of devil I get a message from Yoongi. I put my password on my phone and go to Instagram.

Yoongi.is.a.pabo would like to send you a message
_ Accept or _Decline

✔️Accept or _Decline

Yoongi.is.a.pabo: hey jimin can we talk...?

Mochi._.Jiminie: sure!

Yoongi.is.a.pabo: I wanted to talk about the kiss..?

Mochi._.Jiminie: oh..I was about to ask you about that..

Yoongi.is.a.pabo: can we just pretend that it never happened

When I saw that message. My heart sank. I was catching feelings for some guy who would never love me the same way.

Yoongis P.O.V
I hope I did the right thing. I mean I think I did since jimin is way out of my league. Why would someone like jimin like a guy like me who's ugly and pathetic.

Yoongi.is.a.pabo: can we just pretend that it never happened

Message was seen