22.

Thursday 2:00 pm the party

Yoongis P.O.V
I comb my hair and put on my costume.

I put on a matching black hat and fix the sleeves

I put on a matching black hat and fix the sleeves. Since it's a Masked party I put on a mask that covers half of my face that is black to match my outfit. Then I get a text from Ava.

Ava 💞: hey baby are you ready?

Baby 💜💞: yea I am I'll pick you up

Ava 💞: okay see you baby

I look at the text and walk downstairs and see Namjoon as a mummy and hoseok as  Robin Hood. We all get in namjoon's car while hoseok sits in the front and I sit in the back. Namjoon drives to Ava's house and Namjoon honks. I see her come out of her house. She gets in the car and sits next to me and she pecks my lips. We drive to the location which is 2 and a half hours away since Taehyung rented a mansion that's by itself.

Jimins P.O.V
I straighten my black hair and put on some light and natural make up and put on this. With the wings. I see my white Mask I put it on which covers my eyes.

I put on matching white heels with a halo headband and walk downstairs to see Jin in a mummy costume

I put on matching white heels with a halo headband and walk downstairs to see Jin in a mummy costume. We both walk to the car and get in and we drive to Jungkook's house. Jin honks and Jungkook comes out in his devil costume and he gets in the back. We drive to the house.

Time skip

No one's P.O.V
Yoongi, Namjoon, Hoseok and Ava get out of the car and knock on the door. Taehyung opens the door "hey everyone come on in your just in time" people wearing costumes and holding red solo cups. People grinding on each other with there sweaty bodies. Yoongi goes and sit on chair and Ava sits on Yoongis lap and hands Yoongi a cup with alcohol. Jimin, Seokjin and Jungkook get out of the car and they knock on the door. Tae opens it "hey jiminie and jinnie and hello Jungkook." Tae moves so they could walk in and jungkook gets two cups of vodka and sits on a chair with jimin on his lap and hands jimin a drink.

A few drinks later
Everyone was drunk then Jungkook and ave left Yoongi and jimin and went to a room and started making out with each other then they got undressed and start having sex with each other.

Yoongis P.O.V
I see a cute looking angel and I walk and say "hey" "oh hi" . We just started talking about random things. I don't even know who this angel is but I bet it's the most beautiful person ever. I notice my girlfriend isn't back so I decided to go look for her. I notice the angel is following me. I mean I don't mind anyways I open a door and I see two people having sex and I see it's my girlfriend and jungkook the angel sees too and I can see their expression changed to sadness.

Jimins P.O.V
Once me and that mafia guy walk into the room I see my boyfriend Jungkook and some girl having sex and I'm completely heartbroken. Then the door is closed and I'm dragged to the bar where I sit in front of the mafia guy in a bar stool. He orders us drinks and we eat start drinking. A couple drinks later. I'm so drunk and I can tell the other guy is so we start to walk upstairs and into a room...