37.

Few weeks later

No ones P.O.V
Yoongi and jimin we're becoming closer and closer the more time they spent with each other. Which caused them to catch more feelings for each other but they bottled up their feelings. They were afraid that the other would reject them.

Yoongis P.O.V
I wake up as my alarm goes off and this time I don't throw it across the room. I walk towards the bathroom and do my daily routine. I wash my face and brush my teeth. I walk out the bathroom and Hoseok comes rushing in almost knocking me down. I balance myself and walk to my closet and put on this.

I only have one lecture today that's good since I have a hockey game later

I only have one lecture today that's good since I have a hockey game later. Since jimin and I are good friends I decided to ask if jimin wanted to go for some coffee. I'm gonna give jimin my two extra tickets since I always get four for each of my games.

Yoonie💙🤍
Hey jiminie

Mochi💗
Hiii Yoonie!

Yoonie💙🤍
Wanna go for coffee at xxx cafe it's nearby?

Mochi💗
Of course yoonie! ≧∀≦

I see the message and giggle alittle. I put on a zipper sweater and a beanie since it's winter. I put my phone in my pocket before plugging in my earphones and playing the song Shape of You by Ed Sheeran and put my keys in my pocket. I walk downstairs and towards the door. I walk out and lock the door. I breathe in the fresh air and start walking to the cafe.

Jimins P.O.V
I wake up right before my alarm and I shut it off as soon as it goes off. I stretch as I'm walking to my bathroom. I wash my face and brush my teeth. I comb out my black hair. Nice and neat. I walk out the bathroom and go to my closet and put on this.

As I'm tying my shoes I hear a Ding! I grab my phone and see it's from Yoongi and my heart starts to beat rapidly

As I'm tying my shoes I hear a Ding! I grab my phone and see it's from Yoongi and my heart starts to beat rapidly. I unlock my phone and go to mine and Yoongis message and see this.

Yoonie💙🤍
Hey jiminie

Mochi💗
Hiii Yoonie!

Yoonie💙🤍
Wanna go for coffee at xxx cafe it's nearby?

Mochi💗
Of course yoonie! ≧∀≦

I regret sending that stupid little face. I mentally face palm myself and put on my hoodie with gloves. I grab my keys and walk downstairs and make my way to the door. I open it and walk out while locking the door. I look around and take in the fresh air. I start walking towards the cafe.

No ones P.O.V
Yoongi gets to the cafe and orders jimin and himself their drinks while sitting at a table waiting for jimin. A few minutes later jimin walks in and sits across from Yoongi. They each take sips of their drink and start talking about random things until Yoongi changes the subject. "Jimine" "Yea yoonie" "I was wondering if you wanted to come watch me play hockey this afternoon?" "Are you kidding yoonie of course I would I wouldn't miss it for the world!!" Jimin gets up and hugs Yoongi tightly and breaks from it sitting back in his seat. They talk for for half an hour longer then decide to part ways since they have class. Once they both arrive to there class which surprisingly they both only had one. After two hours of snooze fest. They both go home.

Yoongis P.O.V
I walk into my house and go up to my room. I change out of my clothes and put on my hockey uniform carrying my skates and stick. I walk downstairs and see Namjoon and Hoseok out the door and walk with them and get in the car.

Jimins P.O.V
As soon as I get home I call Jin. "Hyung" "yes jiminie" "wanna go watch Yoongi play hockey this afternoon?" "Don't you mean wanna go and be a third wheel while I stare at my boyfriend who isn't my boyfriend yet" "aish hyung your boyfriend is gonna be there" "oh well then count me in." Jin steps out the kitchen and we walk out the door and get into jins car. We drive to the rink.

No ones P.O.V
As both Yoongi and jimin arrive Yoongi puts on his helmet and skates while going over to rink. The Namjin couple see each other and run into each other's arms while jimin and Hoseok find a spot in the bleachers. The Namjin couple sits next to them watching the game start. About two and half hours later and the game ends with UC Berkeley winning and Yoongi comes out the rink with the widest gummy smile. Jimin runs to Yoongi and hugs him. Jimin kisses Yoongi on his lips. They pull away and blush like crazy. The Namjin couple makes fun of yoonmin. "Umm jiminie" "Y-Yea y-yoonie" "wanna hangout at the park at our favorite spot after I go home and change" "sure yoonie". Yoongi and jimin part ways for the second time but jimin goes to the park instead. Yoongi rushes into his house putting on his clothes from before. He runs to the park and sees jimin from behind and back hugs jimin. They stare out at the lake it's silent. Yoongi breaks it by saying "Jimin" "Yea?" "I want to ask you something important?" "Well what is it Yoongi" " Would you like to be my boyfriend" Jimin is speechless and says"Of course Yoongi." They share a very long and passionate kiss. They pull away and start talking. The couple make memories at the park that will last Forever..