3

The alarm ringed at 6am in Richie's room. Last night was now a blur, him crying to sleep thinking how everyone always ended up leaving him. He didn't want to face Eddie at school, he kept thinking about that boy and how annoying he could be following him everywhere.

"Have a great day of school honey!"- Richie's grandma said

Richie left his house and found Stan and Bill in the other side of the road. Bill waved at Richie and told him to join them, so he did.

"Hey Trashmouth, had sweet dreams last night?"

"Oh Yes Stan the Man, banging  your mom was the sweetest part of it!"

"T-That's g-gross!"

"Nice talking to you, Stuttering Bill!"

"R-Richie I w-want to t-tell you s-something"

"Spill the tea, sis"- Richie joked

"A-are you i-into B-Bev?"

"No, my man. She's all Ben's"

"RICHIE!"- Stan widened his eyes

"W-What? I-I like her, t-that's why I-I asked"

"Oh... well Big Bill, I'm not into Bevy so she's all yours bro. Go get her, man."

Bill smiled at Richie and Stan then pushed Richie and said to him:

"You can be a good friend sometimes. Guess that doesn't make you a total pain in the ass"- Stan smiled and so did Richie.

"E-Eddie! T-there you are!"

And Richie's smile dropped as he saw him. Now was the time. Eddie was going to make fun of him, right there, right in front of his new friends.

"Hey guys. Hey Richie."-Eddie talked. The little boy seemed tired as if he had stayed up late doing something. In fact, he did. He was thinking. About Richie. And how he could get to him easily.

"Can I talk to you?"- Eddie looked deeply into Richie's eyes making him uncomfortable

"Y-Yeah..."- Richie started stuttering. He knew what to expect. Eddie knowing his weak spot and use it against him- "Make it fast Eds. We have class"

"Richie who are you?"

"What the hell are you on about dude, I'm Richie. You just said it yourself!"

"No, I... you fill me with curiosity because I know this is not you. At least not all of you."

"What are you, Eds? My therapist?"

"Do you go to a therapist?"

"I don't, MOM. Are you done yet?"

"Where were your parents yesterday?"- Richie froze. How dared him? This boy knew absolutely nothing about Richie and he planned on keeping it that way.

"Stay out of my way, Eddie. I mean it."- Richie started to walk away, not looking back. But Eddie couldn't care less abour Richie's threats so he followed him.

"What if I don't want to?"

"Excuse me?"

"What if I don't want to stay out of your way?"

"Then I guess you'll have so much fun having a deep conversation with my best friend air, because I won't answer you."

"Why are you so messed up?"

"Why are you so interested?"

"I don't know. I just am. You seem... different. I want to know you"

Richie stopped. Eddie was blushing at this point and he was unsure of what he should say.

"Sorry."- the tiny boy finally said.- "It's your life. I should have never tried to break in, you're the one who decides who's in or not."

Richie looked at Eddie. The boy was being honest, he could tell. He was staring at the floor and sometimes he looked discretly to see if Richie said something. When he didn't, Eddie sighted and said:

"I have class. I gotta g-"

"No one was ever in"- Richie finally spoke

"Oh"

"Oh...."

They both looked at the floor for what seemed like hours and then Richie said:

"Do you... Do you wanna come over later today?" 

Eddie looked up really fast. His eyes wide open and then he made a soft smile.

"Of course, Richie"

Then they smiled at each other and Eddie walked to class leaving Richie with a smile on his face and his head filled with questions.

---------------------------

Hey guys! So this is a short one, but I'll make it up to you when I post chapter 4.

I had a rough day today. I hope yours is going great tho.

Love you Losers,

Maria

@seriestedtalk on instagram