6

"RICH!"- he heard Stan-"Sorry we're late. We had to pick up Bev"

And Richie smiled. They remembered him.

"Holy shit what happened to you?"- Richie screamed at Bev's new look. She had cut almost all her hair off, but still looked really pretty.

"Rough time. Could really use a night out"- Bev said trying to hold back tears because she was strong

"W-We could do a s-sleepover. My p-place."

"In your place it is, Bill. You coming, Trashmouth?"

"Wouldn't miss it, Stan the Man"

And suddenly Richie felt happy. Excited about something. He felt like he was where he belonged. Then, he saw Eddie getting out of his car quickly, trying to avoid his mom and saw her running after him. What was happening?

Richie had totally zoned out while Bev, Stan and Bill were talking and he started walking in Eddie's direction.

"Hey, is everything okay?"- Richie asked, concerned

"Are you worried about me, Trashmouth?"

"Yep this was a mistake. Bye Eds"

"RICHIE! No! Can we please just get out of here?"

"Already wanting a piece of this, Eddie Spaguetti? I feel honored, but keep it in your pants honey"- Richie joked

Eddie rolled his eyes and said

"Beep beep Richie"

"What was that?"

"Me trying to get you to shut the hell up. I'm going to class"- Eddie started to walk away

"HEY EDS WAIT! I like turtles."

"What the fuck Richard?"- Eddie looked at the boy in disbelief

"Don't you wanna know me? I like turtles."

"That's it? No secret meaning behind the turtles?"

"Not really, They're just cute"

"God, I won't know you until the day I die, at this point"

"You already know more than everybody"

"What- how is that-"

"No one ever cared enough to ask"

Eddie then realized how lonely Richie really felt. How insecure he was. How much he hid from everyone.

"You're not alone anymore, Richie. You know that, right? Even though you don't like me and think of me as an annoying brat, I'm here for you."

Richie didn't know what to say or how to feell, so he looked at the ground and mumbled "Thank you"

Eddie blushed at this, having no idea why and told Richie he had to get to class.

"Eds!"- Richie yelled- "Are you going to the sleepover?"

"Is there a sleepover? God yes I'm sneaking out"

"Good."

"Good."

And then Eddie went to class, And the day went on. Richie got out of school along with Stan because they had to buy some groceries for the sleepover. Richie had gotten closer to Stan and they never left each other sides. But they only laughed and talked about superficial stuff and not about the deep shit they went through everyday. Stan and Richie had much more in common than they ever thought as they would found out later.

"STAN MY MAN!"

"RICH MY BITCH!"

"Imma need you to hold this. We bought TOO MANY FOOD"

"Trust me, we didn't. These people eat A LOT"

"Really? Even Eddie?"- why was he bringing Eddie to the conversation?

"No"- Stan laughed-"Eddie's a princess with tons of class. He always ends up bickering us about how we have no manners."

Richie smiled in amusement. Eddie angry or annoyed was... kinda cute. When he's trying to explain something while he's angry, Eddie always waves his hand the same way, a cute way, Richie thought. But then he stopped, because why on Earth was Richie thinking about him in the first place?

"Some of us think he might be gay"- Stan said softly

Richie froze. He hadn't thought about that. Maybe Eddie was gay indeed.

"Has he ever like... uhm... had a girlfriend?"

"No. Nor talks about them, Actually he says its gross"

"To Eddie everything is gross"

Stan laughed.

"We should get going. They're probably waiting for us"- Richie nodded and they went to Bill's.

Eddie left school with Ben listening to him talking about how this would finally be his chance to get together with Bev. He caught himself thinking of her. But not in a lovely way, no, in fact he was questioning himself why he never thought she was cute or hot, like all his friends said. He never thought of any single girl that way. And then, suddenly Richie. Eddie blushed as he saw him with his arm around Stan, talking.  He found himself wanting Richie to get off Stanm it was annoying him. He found himself  thinking that Richie was indeed kinda cute.

------------

I AM BACK!

I had a test today and it went JUST AMAZING. ugh Biology is amazing

And im sad atm because of my instagram account and all the hate i have been receiving. Lets hope it goes away

Anyways, hope you enjoy this chapter as much as I do!

BYE BYE LOSERS 

MARIA <3 @seriestedtalk on instagram