26

He needed Stan. Stan would help him right? If there was anyone who knew how to fix this it would be Stan.

Richie entered the clubhouse in tears and everyone got worried. He looked angrily at Max and said:

"Get out. I swear, GET. OUT."- he yelled.

"It's not my fault you know? You would have pulled away if you loved him!"

"If I loved him? I love him more than I love myself or anyone in this world, don't you dare question my feelings for him! I don't want NOTHING to do with you."- he looked at her in disgust and then turned to Stan-"I need you."

Stan hugged Richie letting him cry on his shoulder and then said:

"Who would've said you would be crying on the noodle-head who went agains you's shoulder?"- He tried to make Richie smile.

"Stan what the fuck do I do?"

"You give him time and leave it to me. Ok?"

"Yeah I'm not sure I can do that."

"You'll have to."

Meanwhile in Eddie's room, the boy cried and as usual he wrote because that was where he found comfort:

"Hearbreak. I had read about it but I never knew it would hurt this much. He says he loves me, but should I believe him? Or does he want her and is just messing with me? I don't even know what happened in Hawkins. What if they were together, what if they kissed more than once? Does he love her? Does he imagine a future with her? His lips. On someone else's. This fucking hurts how could he do this to me?? But he says he didn't. It was her fault. Should I believe him or I'm going to be a full? God, I'm an idiot..I mean of course it was a matter of time until this fantasy was over. LOVE SUCKS. I hate this. I don't want to fall in love ever again."- Eddie fell in his bed asleep. Tears in his eyes and a hole in his heart.

Morning came and Richie woke up next to Mike. They had stayed the night and would be back in Hawkins that day. Will wanted to stay only with Mike but they decided Richie needed them and stayed with him. Richie avoided Max and she was starting to feel the guilt consume her.

And then the bell ringed. Richie went to open the door and when he did, his mouth was wide open and his legs were trembling. Tears fell from his face as he said:

"Mom...?"

"Richie..."- she looked at him-"Richie darling oh my god!"- She tried to hug him.

"What are you doing here?"- he stopped her.

"I needed to see you.. I want to tell you some things you don't know.."

"You mean like why you ran away leaving me with that psycho? Or the fact that you hid a twin brother from me? Oh wait, it must have been why you missed your mom's funeral."

"You... You know?"

"Hell yeah. Mikey come here"

"You two know each other..."- she was in shock.

"We do. You made him go trough hell you know that?"- Mike spoke-"I wish you had left us both"- his words felt like a knife in Maggie's heart.

"I'm sorry. I can't fix it..."

"You're right, you can't so just go."- Richie slammed the door in her face. Joyce ran to him and held him in a tight hug telling him it would be ok. But was it? Sooner or later, he would have to deal with it.

Will opened the door again and decided to go for a walk. He needed to clear his head off Mike, they hadn't had alone time since Mike got there and he and Eleven were talking a lot, which made Will's heart break a little.