27

They went to Richie's room and talked about his mom.

How dared she come like that with no warning? Making Richie miserable again? She had no right to do that.

"You know hm.. You could stay at my place tonight"- Eddie suggested.

"Why?"

"Well I missed you. I know it's only been a day but I.. I thought I had really lost you."

"You were the one who dumped me dickhead! I would have fought. I was going to. Until you told me there was nothing to left to fight for"- Richie spoke.

"Ok then stay with me tonight. I've been having nightmares.."- Eddie let out embarrassed causing Richie to hug him.

"I will"- Richie said goodbye to his new family and went to Eddie's house. Of course he had to get in by the window because God knows what would happen if Sonia found out.

"Eddie Bear you're home!! I've made lasagna!"- she said happily.

"I'm eating in my room. In fact I am REALLY hungry so could you please give me a lot of it?"

"Oh"- she nodded-"Of course"

She served him and Eddie went to his room finding Richie freezing outside.

"Sorry"

"No shit Eds. I knew you wanted to kill me. You act all fluffy bunny and now you leave me to death"

"Don't be dramatic, love"- he kissed his cheek

"Can I kiss you?"- Richie asked-"Oh nevermind"

He kissed him softly and they were home again. Nothing seemed to could tear them apart in that moment except it could. A furious Sonia Kaspbrak openig the door and finding her beloved soon with his tongue on Richie's throath.

"Mommy... I can explain.."

"Get out!"- she yelled at Richie-" GET OUT BEFORE I MAKE YOU"

"I'm not leaving Eddie"- Richie said chill.

"Richie..."- Eddie begged him.

"What? You want me to go and leave you with your psychotic obcessive mom? Seriously Sonia just let your son be happy."

"HE IS. WITH ME."- She said pushing Richie out of Eddie's bed.-"Leave this house and don't ever come back."

"Well I guess I'll see you tomorrow Eds"- Richie winked leaving the house.

He went home worried about Eddie only to find Joyce awake.

"Richie dear I thought you were at Eddie's?"

"Well uh... I got kicked out."

"You had a fight again?"

"No actually his mom kicked me. She just found out about us. And can't deal with the fact that her son might love someone other than her."

"Richie I'm so sorry... You know what? I'll talk to her."

"Well good luck with that"- Richie said ironically.

"Everything's gonna be fine. Now get some sleep"

Richie did. But he couldn't sleep thinking about Eddie and what was happening to him right now and not knowing how to help.

Eddie was crying. His mom yelled at him for what seemed like hours making him feel like a freak and a whole different species because he liked boys, not before forbidding him of seeing Richie ever again. Richie didn't give a damn about it but Eddie would probably go trough home prison again until God knows when. And that scared him. Everything he ever feared was now happening to him. They couldn't be together and happy for more than 5 minutes lately, faith didn't let them. How did they got into this mess? Most importantly, how would they get out of it?

It was morning. Joyce got ready to go and talk to Sonia but the bell ringed and she answered. It was Maggie, Richie's mom, again.

"Hi.. I'm so sorry.. I just really want to talk to him one last time. After that, I'll leave. You have my word."

"He's not in a good place right now so, can't do"- she tried to close the door.

"What..? I just wanted to make it up to him.. But what happened?"

"You know.. actually... there's something you could do for him.. he would really appreciate.."- Joyce smirked and told Maggie her plan and she nodded. She got inside her car and drove to Sonia's house, ready to talk to the woman.

"Hi, good morning"- she said.

"Hi who are you..?"- Sonia raised an eyebrow, incredulous.

"Someone you need to hear. You love your son right? More than anything in the world would be the right answer to this question. For 15 years I would have thought this was the wrong answer but I was the only one in the wrong. And I've made plenty of mistakes. And it all hit me when my son told me to get lost and slammed the door in my face. I can garantee you it hurts like hell. I'm sure you don't want yours to do the same. You want him to love you, not hate you or fear you. That's what Eddie feels right now because you have no right to mess with his life like this, like I did with Richie. Yes, I'm Richie's mom. And he won't talk to me but I can see from a hundred miles away how deeply he loves your son. Do you want Eddie to be happy? Let him live, for once. Let him love and make mistakes, let him fall so he can get up again and be stronger. Treating him like a sick child won't get him anywhere. You better fix this because love is a strong feeling. They will find a way to get trough this because they love each other and truth being told Sonia, in the end you may lose your precious child. So yes, think twice and save yourself, while you still can."