Chapter 54

Tonye's "place" was a 2 bedroom flat in a classy neighbourhood. I knew the estate well and always drove past it on my way to work in the past, but this was the first time I would be driving through the gates.

Sometime during the journey Tonye said, "Bright...naughty man...wait till we get to my place…"

Another time she had said; "I'm driving...I'm driving...ooooh...Bright...stop it...now is not the time"

Both times I could hear what was clearly groping sounds over the earphones. Mr Bright Edidion, lawyer for the widows initiative had busy hands.

"I'm going to torture this man until he tells us everything he knows," strange eyes sounded pissed

"Bami...don't forget the plan. Don't get carried away by your emotions" I said

"What emotions? I'm just saying…this pig has valuable information about the whereabouts of a thousand widows and I plan to get it from him anyway I can"

I slowed down about two houses away as the jeep came to a stop in front of a estate block.

"We're here....Bami where are you?"
"I'm inside"
"Are you alone?"
"Yes...the agents have returned to the hospital"
"That reminds me...you mean-"
"He's fine. Andy's fine...he's been sitting up and even standing a bit...he's perfectly safe in that hospital"

From our car, we watched as both Tonye and the lawyer got down.
The security light from the block was on, and from the strong beam I could see the outline of the bulge in the lawyer's pants.

Olivia must have seen it too because she chuckled, "that is going to seriously get deflated in the next few minutes"

I got down and rounded the car to help her down also, "you're right...let's go do some deflating"

The flat we had selected was on the last floor, at the very end of the block. I had a feeling strange eyes had gotten the flat because it offered some kind of privacy.
There were no next door neighbours to listen in on the conversation(interrogation) or also to hear the terrified screams of the lawyer if it got to that and it would, if he refused to cooperate.

"Ooh...I can't wait...you're soo fucking sexy..." The lawyer was saying as Tonye fumbled with the keys to the door.

"Bami..you're in the house already?" I asked

"Yes...I'm feeling at home in the bedroom" He replied.

"Don't do anything to the lawyer...wait until Olivia and I get there...we're in the building already"

Before he could reply, I heard the door open and Tonye and the lawyer stumble in.

"I need to kiss you, I need to touch you...you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my life...." More groping sounds over the headphone.

"wait...hold on. There's no need to rush, we have all night. Let me get you a drink and put on some music..."

We were finally on the last floor now, I was wheeling Olivia frantically past the doors with breakneck speed.

Over the headphone, Bami shouted "Sandra....what is going on here? Who is this man?"

Tonye trembled "honey...honey...I didn't know you'd be at home...."

"They cancelled my meeting so I came home early...what do you mean...who is this man...what is going on here?"

"Honey...I didn't know...please it’s not what you think..." Her voice was breaking...