Jo on Karev's service

Jo's pov.:
Today I am on Dr. Karev's service. I've heard he is a very good person and he is also very kind... I hope I won't mess it up!
"Hey. You must be Jo Wilson. I am Alex Karev. I am your boss for today."
"Right. Well, we have to check on a 8 year old patient."
"Yes. Well we gotta rush because we have 5 more patients to check".

While we were walking, I couldn't stop looking at him... He's so handsome and cute!
At lunch:
"Hey Steph!"
"Oh! Hi! How have you spent your day with Karev so far?"
"He's literally perfect at everything. He adores kids, he's handsome and amazing at his job."
"Omg Jo... You sound like you're in love with him..."
"No I'm not... He's just my boss."
After a few moments...
" Oh Jo he's coming... Pretend everything's good..."
"What? Who's coming?"
"Hey girls! Um, all the seats are occupied except this one on your table and I would like to seat and eat my lunch if you don't mind."
Steph: "Well Jo and I would like to ta-
Jo: "Of course Dr. Karev. You can sit with us so you can eat your meal."
Jo's pov:
Omg! I'm the luckiest girl alive! My crush asked me to sit with me to eat his lunch! Steph was ready to say no but I interrupted her and I accepted to sit with us... He's so cute when he eats... How can this man be cute at everything?!?!

Alex: "Ok Jo. We have to go because we have rounds and then check on a newborn."

Alex's pov:
Today is my lucky day! Jo is on my service and she is great at what she is doing... She's the prettiest girl in Seattle. Today, when I had to eat my lunch,every seat was occupied except a chair who was on Jo's table so I spent my noon with her... I adore that girl.
Jo's pov:
The time passed, so we went to check that newborn all night... Poor baby, his parents abandoned him because of his problem with his heart... I wonder why parents leave their own children... Anyway, when Alex finished checking on the baby, he sat next to me... The only thing I wanted to do was grab his lips and kiss them non stop... After we spent a couple of hours talking about our childhood, he leaned towards my lips but I had to tell him the truth ...