Chapter 10

Jo's pov:
A voice woke me up next morning.
Alex: "Good morning princess! How are you today?"
Jo: "I am fine. How about you?"
Alex: "I'm in pain but I can take it. How's our little peanut?"
Jo: "He/She is very good. Oh Alex, I missed you so so much. Please don't do that ever again. The previous months were the worst of my life."
Alex: "I promise I won't do that ever again. I love you."
Jo: "I love you too. Oh, I have to scrub in a surgery. Wish me luck!"
Alex: "Good luck babe! I love you."
Jo's pov:
I left  Alex's room and rushed into O.R. 3. I am assisting Meredith in a gastrectomy and I am so nervous. As I was scrubbing, Meredith came in.
Meredith: "Hi. How's Alex?" She said with a frozen look.
Jo: "H-He's fine. He's doing better. Amelia, I mean Dr. Shepherd told Alex that he might get out in a week."
Meredith: "Ok. Keep scrubbing." She said and went into the O.R. . Why is she so mean to me? I can't stand her anymore.
----------------
Jo: "Dr. Grey, I don't feel well. I feel dizzy. May I sit for a while?"
Meredith: "Are you kidding me? Of course not. You can't sit down. We are in the middle of a surgery."
The dizziness became worse so I fainted for  one more time.
Meredith: "Someone check on that intern. I can't believe this. Page Dr. Bailey to assist me."
When I woke up, Arizona was in my room checking on the diagrams.
Arizona: "Hello Jo. Before you ask anything, I want you to know that your baby is completely fine. Don't worry at all."
Jo: "Why did I faint? Is it from stress?"
Arizona: "Probably. Listen I know you suffered these months but now you must relax. I'll talk to Dr. Bailey to give you a couple of weeks off."
Jo: "Oh, Ok thank you. Now I've gotta go to Alex. He'll be worried."
---------------------------------
Jo: "Hi baby! How are you?"
Alex: "The same. How about you? Was the gastrectomy difficult?"
Jo: "I don't know. See, I fainted but  both the baby and I are very well."
Alex: "Ok. Lie next to me. You have to relax."
Jo: "Yeah, I know. Arizona will talk to Bailey to give a couple of weeks off. Babe, I want to tell you something. Meredith is mean to me. She always talks very bad to me and she makes me uncomfortable. I think you should talk to her."
Alex: "Ok, I will. Does she know we're having a baby?"
Jo: "No, I don't think so. We should probably tell her."
Someone interrupted us.
Amelia: "Hi guys. I've some very good news to tell you. Alex, you can go. I've signed the discharge papers."
Jo: "Alex, that's perfect! We can go home!"
Later,we packed our stuff and headed to our house.