Baby Fever

Bezey POV
I woke up the next morning feeling like a new man. I didn't see Me Me but I heard the shower.
As I was getting up for some reason something told me to check Miracle's room. I open the door to see a sleeping Miracle. "WTF Me Me." yeah I was happy to see my angle but right now she needs to be away from the house.

Me Me POV
I thought I'll surprise Bezey with Miracle. I got her this morning while he was sleep. I know he finna be mad cause she is over our house.
"Why is she here Me Me?"
"Because I know you miss her and Ian have work today so I picked her up this morning." He gave me a kiss then left back in our room.
I was putting on clothes when Miracle runs in and grabbed my leg laughing.
"Ima get rid of you two. Its like I'm raising two kids." Bezey came in all tired and just laid on the bed.
As he touched the bed Miracle climbed up and sat right in front of his chest.
"That's the only reason I put up with y'all cause y'all so cute."

Jay POV
I was smoking a blunt when JP came in with just a towel wrapped around her. She been throwing sex hints at me for about 2 weeks. I know she want some just gonna wait until she cracks.
"Bay you wanna watch this up stairs?" She bite her lip
"Nawll I'm good here boo." I guess she got tired of me saying no. She climbed on top and was straddling fast and hard. I kissed her soft on the neck and her soft moans filled the room.
Our eyes made contact and I felt something hot on my shorts.
I pulled them off she started smiling she took her towel off and my underwear. She climbed on once again and this time she slid down slowly saying "fuck jay." I sped up and she was moaning loud. I stroked slowly and deep she came and then she started going faster but stopped when she said her stomach hurts.
"Too much dick huh?" I laughed and turned on the shower.

Maddy POV
"I hate you Sosa you make me sick." We was watching Baby Boy. The kids were gone and I was just sitting in his lap.
"Baby you ever think about going back and finishing school?" I asked him
"I've thought about it, but now we have the twins and have a lot of money." he shrug his shoulders
I gave him a kiss before I went upstairs to take a nap.

Sosa POV
I do be thinking about school, but now I got two kids so who knows. Maddy was sleep so I snuck and got the kids she gonna love this surprise.

B-Dog POV
BJ come here he was trying to walk. Ree Ree was gone with her mother and I asked to watch BJ.
I seen Ree Ree pull up and she just awe me at times. She had on dress and it hugged every curve just right.
"Hey bay." she kissed BJ then me
"I'm tired I'm finna take a nap can you watch him a lil longer?" I nodded and she took her bags upstairs.

JP POV
I wanted the kids for a few so jay went and got Monica and I went got Baby J. I got a text from Bezey.

JP&Bezey text

Bezey: Aye yu being followed take the next left an come to our trap we got shooters on the car behind you and whatever you do don't look back.
JP: Ok but what if they shoot.
Bezey: I'm right behind the car so I got yo back plus I got Zay in the car.
I went to the trap and the car followed me I got out and the white car door open and Bezey cocked the gun to his head.
"I wouldn't follow her if I was you." Jay pulled up and was cool about it if it was Jay I would've shot then asked questions
They made the guy go in the trap and Jay Monica and I went got Jennifer.