Chapter 4

Your POV

"SHIT, SHIT, SHIT, SHIT! I've got to hurry up! It's too late for me to be outside now! Shit! Where's the carriage again?" I said as I panicked?

While I was searching for the carriage, it seemed like I had gotten myself lost in the large roads of London.

And boy, I was panicking!

I felt panicked, and I was certainly lost.

And I don't even know where the hell Sebastian is at!

Third persons POV

As (y/n) ran down the streets of London, she could not find her carriage and continued running to search like a mad man who lost his socks.

She was running far and wide, searching for her butler and her beautiful carriage.

Until she passed by a local pub, and a disgusting, drunk pedophile came stumbling out of it.

It seems like our dear protagonist has caught the attention of the pedophile as he tried to catch her attention with useless, disgusting flirts.

"Hey girlie~ Wanna sit on my face? You look kinda tired" An old, disgusting man, who seems to be drunk, is chasing our dear protagonist. What will she do?!

Your POV

"Hey girlie~ Wanna sit on my face? You look kinda tired"
An old, disgusting-looking man said as he attempted to grab at my body like a complete asshole.

What the actual fuck! Why the fuck do I have the worst of luck?! And why the fuck is this sleezebag chasing me?!

"Oi! Shut up you old sleezebag!" I yelled, whilst hitting him in the ballsack.

Heh, don't mess with me, bitch! Then I started running cause turns out this old geezer had a whole group of pedophiles,

who happened to start threatening me! Where the fuck is Sebastian?!

I screamed at them saying, "Go find some old lady of your age! Ugly men!"
I said in disgust. And my face flared up into disgust seeing the men starting to take off their clothes.

I screamed saying, "MY EYES~!" I shrieked out loud, turning my head away from the creepy, old men.

I had to run and fucking find Sebastian!

"SEBASTIAN!" I screamed out loud, where the fuck is he?!

And the men started throwing their shoes at me.

Thankfully I could dodge these ugly fuckers!

I screamed at the old, ugly men. Saying, "GET BETTER AIM, ASSHOLE!" I said, yelling and laughing at their failures.

Sebastian's POV

"Ah~How relaxing, to pet an absolutely adorable kitten. It's truly relaxing! Feeling the soft, soft fur of the adora-" I said, humming to myself in happiness.

That was until I heard a scream of absolute fury, cutting my sentence off.

"SEBASTIAN!" shouted my chosen one. She seemed to be in trouble!

I turned my head to the right, hearing the sound coming from there.

"GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE BEFORE I FUCKING MURDER YOU!" She said, roaring out loud.

Oh man, she's angry.
I sweatdropped at the sound of her screaming my name.

And there, I once thought I could relax for once. Never did I think my young mistress could be so needy for my touch-

"HURRY UP" I heard her yell out in absolute fury. I could just imagine her face, burning in red because of anger.

I grabbed the reins, and put the cat onto my lap.

"COMING MY LADY!" I yelled out loud.

"IM COMING M' LADY!" I said as I screamed out loud for her.

I'll save you honey. I'm sure I will.