Chapter 5

Sebastian's POV

"Coming my lady!" I grabbed the horses reins and put the cat to safety on my lap. Going towards the loud noise my lady was emitting.
"SEBASTIAN HURRY UP MY LEGS HURT, YOU-"

I began sweating, my face contorted in worry.

I couldn't let my Goddess have any harm come to her.

And soon, I arrived at the scene. Noticing my chosen one running away from the ugly, old men.

Then, I heard a large scream.

Those fuckers threw a bottle at her head!

Your POV
I was running from the group of pedophiles, Who knew pedophiles could run so fast?!

My eyes darted from left to right, looking for an object to defend myself with.

It seemed like nothing would help me! Cause a piece of bread isn't going to do the job!

The old and ugly men picked up their pace, catching up to me.

I shrieked saying, "Leave me alone!"
I screamed, throwing a pen at their direction.

But the fuckers somehow managed to dodge the damn thing like the terminator!

Their man tits were jiggling as they continued to run after me, their saliva all over their mouths.

"St-stop running d-dearie!" The man said, looking crazy. His hands attempting to touch my hair.

Is this guy crazy? Fuck no!

I ignored him, running at full speed.
And sadly, I had to abandon my cute, high heeled shoes. Or I would lose this running race!

I ran and ran and ran! Until I felt something smack onto the backside of my head.

It hurts like a bitch, and then all I could see was black.

They got me.

Fuck! They got me! How?! Why?!

I can't move... But I can still hear them.

"Yes! We got an unconscious girl!"
I heard the sound of footsteps rushing over to me. The sound of an old, creepy man reaches my ears.

Disgusting saliva was landing on my face as they admired my body.

I could feel their gaze piercing onto my chest. Noticing that, I panicked.

The worst part was that I couldn't do anything about it!

Literally!

"We could make a pretty penny over her." Yet another old, disgusting sleaze bag says. Leaving me completely disgusted and horrified.

"Let's make her experienced?"
I hear the sound of zips being pulled down, and people agreeing with the old, disgusting man.

"Hell yeah!" That statement alone terrified me. They can't touch me! Sebastian wouldn't allow it!

Where is Sebastian anyway? Why isn't he here yet?