Chapter 16

Aaliyah

"I've been trying to avoid this feeling inside, but with the way you look right now, I'm failing and... losing." Michael looks up at me with those big beautiful brown eyes and my breath gets caught in my throat.

"L-Losing?" I stutter shockingly and he grins.

"I guess you win, babygirl." He stares into my eyes as they darken a bit and I shift on my bed and then frown.

"Why?"

He looks up from his lap and then growls sexually.

"Because I'm losing self control and I'm going to fuck the shit out of you."

My eyes widen, but I gasp as he slams me back onto my bed. I watch as he leads his face down to mine with his nose and I follow him until his mouth collides with mine. His mouth does wonders and I whimper as he disconnects, then attacks my neck.

"Do you know what I'm about to do to you, Aaliyah?" He groans in my neck and I moan as his sharp teeth latch onto my skin, sending a tingle to surge through me and strengthen the throbbing pain in between my legs.

"You have no idea..." Michael trails off and I closed my eyes and bite down on my lip, hoping I at least get to find out what he'll do to me.

~•~

"Aaliyah?" A voice shakes me and I groan, not wanting to be disturbed, but then I quickly sit up and look around my bright room, wildly. The curtains are tied up, letting in all of the sunlight and I squint and place my hands over my eyes, looking up to see devious hazel eyes staring at me.

"Rise and shine, baby sister! You looked like you were having that kind of dream!" Rashad explains while being nosy in my room. I watched him pick things up and observe it as I fix my scarf on my head.

"What are you even talking about?" I asked and he grins deviously at me.

"Well, this is pretty weird and awkward, but you were moaning a little and your hands were gripping your sheets really hard. I got disgusted so I decided to wake you up and stop myself from suffering." He explains and I feel my face rapidly heating up as a blush stains my face. He laughs loudly.

"Just be glad it wasn't pops who came in and woke you up during your sex dream. Thinking of your boyfriend, I see?" He says it like a question and I frown, deciding that since Michael's sisters knows about our bet, so can my brother.

"He's not my boyfriend, Rashad." I murmur and watch him frown.

"What? What happened?" He asked and sit on my bed, then I take a deep breath.

"He was never my real boyfriend and he still isn't. He's a player and we made a bet, whoever catches feelings or gets the other in bed, loses." I say lowly and watch his hazel eyes darken.

"Aaliyah, what the fuck? That's not okay and you need to focus on being with someone who's worth your time." He says seriously, then he widens his eyes.

"Please tell me you don't fucking like him already!" He exclaims. I open and close my mouth and he groans.

"Seriously, Aaliyah! Stop it! Are you sexually active?" He asked me and I blush.

"I was when I dated Xavier-"

"Who the fuck is that!?" He growls and I giggle.

"My ex-boyfriend! Look, just calm down, Rashad. I know what I'm doing." I smiled tightly and he frowns.