Chapter 27

Michael

Finally! Fina-fucking-lly!

Aaliyah let me have her and it was fucking incredible!

I wish I could just lay in bed with her all day, but I unfortunately have to work. I lean myself down and kiss the side of her face softly, knowing that she has her online class study day with Bianca in a few hours, so she can keep sleeping. I try to leave out the room quietly, but her groaning from her sleep makes me look over my shoulder to see her stretching on the bed with an uncomfortable expression on her face.

"Michael?" She asks softly and I walk back over and sit down gently.

"Hey gorgeous, I'm about to head to work. What's wrong?" I ask, running my had through her hair. Her eyes flutter open and she turns on her side, revealing her bare back.

"Nothing, I was just wondering where you were. I won't keep you any longer. What time is it?" She asks and I look down at the watch on my wrist.

"It's 6:30. I have to be at work at seven. I'll see you at four?" I ask her and she looks up at me with her eyebrows scrunched together.

"That's a really long ass shift, but alright babe." She murmurs and I chuckle, then lean forward and kiss her lips.

"The perks of being promoted assistant manager. I love you and have a good day." I say and rise from the bed. Aaliyah's such an amazing girlfriend to have and I'm really glad that we worked out all of our minor problems and that she finally trusted me, especially last night. I smile when I hear her sleepily tell me she loves me back, then I look over to see her asleep again, so I quickly turn on the alarm for 12 noon, just in case she won't oversleep.

I care about her so much and want her to succeed.

She's my everything.

~•~

Aaliyah

"Oh shit! I shriek and sit up, breathing heavily as the alarm clock nearly goes berserk. I look around and feel confusion sweep over me as I don't remember setting an alarm clock for noon.

Oh shit, I have to be on the third floor in 30 minutes with my school shit so me and Bianca can work together. Michael must have set the alarm for me before he left for work.

This is why I fucking love him, he does the simplest but sweetest things to make me crazy for him.

I quickly get up and make the bed, then I go to our laundry room and decide since I took a shower last night, I can do some quick cleaning before I head downstairs in the apartment building to Bianca's. I gather our main bed sheets and pillow cases that were ruined last night and then go out into the hall and throw them in the washing machine. All the while I'm on my feet and moving around, my vagina is throbbing and I don't remember it being this fucking painful when I let Xavier take my virginity. After the things are in the washing machine, I quickly put on some comfortable black sweats and a crop top, but then I frown in confusion as there's a knock on the door. I leave the bedroom and look through the peephole to see Bianca. I smiled and quickly open the door, pulling her into the tightest hug.

"Hey boo!" I giggle and she smiled.

"Hey girl! How are you?" She says and I blush.

"I'm fine. Is that my baby in there!?" I speak in a baby's voice and bend down, looking at Devon in his car seat with his little fist halfway in his mouth. He smiled once he sees me and I gasp.

"You gonna get that hand? You gonna eat it? You almost got it! Yes you do! Yes you do!" I shriek and he giggles up a storm while Bianca walks into my apartment with her laptop, notebooks and e-books in her hands. I lift Devon's car seat up and walk back inside the apartment and set it on the center table of our small tv room.