Fights

You and Taylor were at it again. Cuss words being thrown in, in every sentence said. Tears were running down both your faces but right now both of you could care less. "Why do you have to be so protective of me?" You screamed. "I'm not! You're just so naive, he was totally checking you out and you let him!" While I was standing right next to you!" He yelled, louder than you. He ran his fingers through his hair and took off his bandana. Throwing it by the couch. It was silent. "Maybe if you didn't wear slutty clothes, this argument would have never started." He muttered.
Your P.O.V
I lost it. "I HATE YOU!" I screamed I ran past him to get to our room but he grabbed my wrist and with his free hand... He hurt me. I fell to the ground with a stinging, burning pain on my cheek. "Oh my god." Taylor gasped. I backed away from him, not in fear but for protection. "Baby girl, I-" "Get away from me." I said loud enough to hear over Taylor's pleads. He ran past me and up the stairs. It was silent, my sobbing was the only thing I could hear. Then, CRASH! I quickly sat up and I heard Taylor screaming and throwing things. That was his way of "calming down". I ran up the stairs and stood in front of the door to hear what was going on inside. "YOU'RE SUCH A SCREW UP! YOU FUCKING HURT HER!" *Crash* "SHE PROBABLY LEFT YOU!" *Thud* "SHE SAID SHE HATED YOU!" He sobbed. Then, I heard another sound of something being broken. Taylor was screaming and crying, I've never seen him like this. I knocked. Taylor didn't answer he just kept on crying. I opened the door, the lamp was turned over, there was a dent on the wall, the sheets were messed up, a few pictures were on the ground, the nightstand was laying on the floor, some clothes were thrown on the ground, some random other things on the ground, it was an utter mess. It was suddenly all quiet. I looked over and saw Taylor had fallen asleep with tear stained cheeks. I quietly cleaned up the room, trying not to wake him up. After what seem likes forever, everything was back in place, besides the dent on the wall. I took off Taylor's shoes and tucked him in. I changed into some pjs and took of my makeup, brushing my hair and putting it up in a messy bun in the process.
I quietly and gently laid in bed next to Taylor. My eyes quickly closing.
I woke up really early, my cheek not hurting as much anymore. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. I sat up and ran my fingers through Taylor's hair lightly, hoping he'll wake up. He groaned and opened his eyes slowly, blinking to adjust to the light. "You're still here." He said. "Why you don't want me here?" I joked getting up. "NO!"He screamed grabbing my arm lightly. I laughed and sat back down. "I'm really sorry babe. I know I-" "Taylor, just forgive and forget, yeah?" "But I-" "Babe, all couples fight." He shook his head, "I just want to say I'm sorry. I'll make it up I swear." I smiled. "I'm sorry too. I don't hate you. I love you so much and thank you, for being protective of me. It shows how much you care." "I care about you because you are my world." I blushed, "Now, get your lazy ass up so we can go eat breakfast." He smiled. "Wait!" He said. I turned around and I saw Taylor puckering up his lips. I knelt down and kissed him. He smiled, "I love you." "I love you too, Caniff."

I know he'll never do this. Chillllllll
~Brey😘✌️