Schools Bad Boy (AU)

Taylor Caniff.
He's the school "bad boy". He wasn't really into doing drugs or that type of stuff. Taylor just gets in trouble a lot, gets into fights, parties every week, and I'm dating him...

Your P.O.V
I was walking down the hall to get to my locker when I bumped into someone. I looked up and saw Taylor. I smiled and hugged him. "Hey babe." He smirked. "Hey Tay." We walked hand-in-hand to my locker. I put my stuff away while Taylor leaned on the lockers, probably on his phone.
"So, do you wanna ditch school today?" Taylor said. I closed my locker and looked at him. I wasn't a nerd and I'm not too popular either but I do care about my education. And he knows it. "Oh come on, lemme break goodie two-shoe in you." He said placing his hands on the side of my hips. I gasped, "I am not a goodie-two shoe." He laughed. "Prove it by ditching school with me." I groaned. He was about to say something but a small kid interrupted him. "Excuse me Taylor, I need to get in my locker." He looked like he was scared of Taylor, not surprising. "Well I'm busy talking." He said loudly. The kid nodded and ran away. "You didn't have to be so mean, babe." I said kissing his cheek. "You missed." I furrowed my eyebrows. He cupped my face and kissed me on the lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck. The bell rang, signaling it was the start of first period.
Taylor pulled away and grabbed my hand, leading me outing the school building and into the parking, where his Range Rover was parked. Adrenaline is pumping throughout my body and I kinda liked it. He started the engine and began making his way out of the parking lot. "Where are we even going?" I asked. "SubWay. I'm hungry." I rolled my eyes but I ended up laughing. He smiled. Sometimes it's good dating a bad boy.