Surfing Lessons

You and Taylor were on a vacation in San Diego. With some locals help, you and Taylor found a beach nearby that isn't too crowded with people... Or sharks.

Taylor's P.O.V
"Y/N! C'mon we gotta go now!" I yelled as I grabbed the keys to my Range Rover. "I'm coming!" She said. I leaned on the stairs rail, Y/N ran down the stairs with a two beach bags and a towel. "I'll take those." I said, she smiled. "What a gentleman." She smiled "What are you up to?" She said locking the door. "Nothing!" I said opening the door for her. Y/N kissed my cheek and got inside. I ran to the drivers side and once I was settled in I started the car and drove to the beach.
The car ride was full of laughter and horrible singing. "We're here!" I said. "I have to go change I'll be back. Why don't you go set up over there?" I said pointing to a spot that had somewhat shade thanks to a palm tree. "Sure!" She said. I grabbed my bag and walked to the changing tent. I changed into my wetsuit and found Y/N sitting, looking at the waves. I was going to walk over to her but I remembered I had to rent my board. I quickly ran to the surfboard rental and got a black and yellow one... I also got one for Y/N. She hates surfing, she's afraid what's lurking in the water. Her friend almost lost an arm because of a shark incident. "Hey, babe!" I said setting down the boards next to her. She looked at me like I was crazy. "Oh, no, no, no, no." She said pushing the smaller board away from her. "C'mon babe I'll teach you." I said kneeling down. She smirked. "I can't, I don't have a wetsuit." I laughed and pulled out a wetsuit from my bag. She huffed and walked to the changing tent.

Your P.O.V
"Taylor I don't wanna go!" I said as he dragged me closer to the water. He stretched and waxed his board before paddling out to catch a wave. Once he came back he set my board down and began waxing it. He told me the basics and what I should and shouldn't do. "Okay, you're set." He said. I took a deep breathe and nodded. He held my hand and off we went. "We'll stay here, where the water isn't too deep." He said, I nodded. "Just paddle and stand up when you feel comfortable, okay?" "Okay." I smiled. He smiled back and paddled forward. A wave was coming, I paddled forward and closed my eyes trying to remember what Taylor taught me. I stood up and opened my eyes, I was surfing. "Yeah! Go Y/N!" Taylor cheered. Before I knew it we were back in shallow water. "That was awesome!" Taylor said taking his strap off and running over to me to give me a hug.

Needless to say, we spent the rest of the day surfing and trying to build a sandcastle.

A/N: This is dumb... I know