Friendship At Risk 1/2

Your P.O.V
"Taylor! Put me down." I screeched. Taylor laughed and continued to run around his living room with me slung over his broad shoulder. "Say Taylor Michael Caniff is the most amazing, most handsome, funniest person ever!" I laughed. We left the comfort of the inside of his house and we were now outside. "Fine!" I gave in, "Taylor Michael Caniff is the most amazing, most handsome, funniest BUTTHEAD ever!" I joked. He laughed and set me down gently. I laid down on the grass, he had both his hands on either sides of my head, trapping me under him. "That was mean." I giggled and poked his nose. I've loved Taylor since like the 5th grade but he has a bitchy, fake, gold-digging girlfriend, Allyson. I was about to tell him how I feel but his ringtone beat me to it. He stood up and answered it. I could hear the fake pitchy voice on the other end. "Hey babe." Some talking. "Yeah, does tonight sound good?" Some pitchy cheers. "Ok! Bye babe." He hung up and smiled weakly. "I'm sorry but I think we need to cancel-" "No. It's ok I get it." I dusted off the grass on my jeans and headed inside, grabbing my things and heading for the door. "Listen, I'm-" "Taylor. I get it." I said and walked out.
He obviously cares more about his girlfriend more than me. What hurts the most is we always have to cancel our plans ever since he started dating her, it's not fair. I put down my skateboard and started the journey back home. When I got inside my apartment complex I saw Taylor's car parked in front of my apartment building. I sighed when I saw him waiting for me outside my door. His head shot up when he heard me. "Why did you run off like that?" I ignored him and opened my door. He followed me inside and shut the door. "Answer me, please." He begged. "You wanna know why?" I said. He nodded. "I've loved you since the 5th grade. But I have no chance with you because of your bitchy ass-" "Stop right there." He said in a deep voice. "You're just jealous of her." He crossed his arms. "You don't need to call her names." My jaw dropped. "I'm not jealous! She's just using you for fame!" I screamed. He shook his head and walked out of my apartment. Muttering some words under his breathe before slamming the door loud behind him. I sat on the couch and bawled my eyes out.
I took out my phone and saw Taylor tweeted something.
@Taylorcaniff: Jealousy makes me mad... Some ppl
I knew he was talking about me. I decided to tweet something as well.
@YTN: Wanna say something about me? Say it to my face. #DontBeShady
So many fans were retweeting me and Taylor's tweets.
@TAYTAYTHEBAEBAE: You and Tay aren't besties anymore? Noooooo is it cuz of @ItzQu33nAllyson???? Ugghh >:(
@TaylorCaniffFP: ALLYSON IS RUINING THEIR FRIENDSHIP! #BreakUpAlready FR!!!
@LuvCaniff: Don't let his gf get in the way of you and Tay... #OTP ILY xx
@TAYLORCCCANIFF: Did you and Tay get in a fight 0.o
@CANIFFERZ: I ship you and Taylor so hard, even if he's dating someone else #Y/S/N <3
I turned off my notifications when more fans kept asking.To be honest, I don't even know myself.