Cute Couple Moments #1

A/N: I'll do these throughout the book so it's basically like a little series. Okay? Okay. Enjoy!!!

"Hey guys!" I said into the camera. Yes, I'm a Youtuber! "Today, I will be doing the 'Boyfriend Does My Makeup Tag' with my amazing boyfriend, Taylor Caniff. You guys have asked for this for a long time so I'm finally doing it!" I smiled and called for Taylor to come upstairs. "Sit." I said patting the space next to me. He ran and jumped on the bed, causing my makeup to fly all over the bed and some onto the floor. "Tay! Pick that up." I whined. He groaned and pick it all up. "Okay, let's do this."
Taylor picked up my foundation. "I rub this all over your face right?" I shrugged. He squirted a small amount on his palm and rubbed it all over my face. Wow! He's doing a good job. "Next! Mascara!" He look at it weirdly and opened it. "I know where this goes!" He says proudly. "Open your eyes big, babe." I opened my eyes as wide as I can and he miraculously put it on without poking my eye out. "Nice job babe." I said giving him a high-five. "Eye shadow! Can I pick the color?" I nodded. "Close your eyes." I closed my eyes and I felt his finger on my eyelid. "Taylor! Use the brushes I laid out for you." He chuckled. I felt his finger on my other eyelid, clearly not caring. "Blush." He said. I felt the fluffy brush on my cheeks. "Lipstick" he picked up my hot pink lipstick and just smudged it around my lips. I giggled, "You got some on my teeth." I said taking out the pink marks on my teeth. "Oh! I forgot eyeliner. Close your eyes!" I did what I was told. I heard him open the cap but the eyeliner did NOT go on my eyes... I heard Taylor giggling, "Done!" He said and held up the mirror in front of my face. "Oh my gosh!" I exclaimed, the words 'Taylor's Property' was writing on my forehead in eyeliner. "I look so weird." "I didn't even use all the makeup." He chuckled. "Ok." I laughed. "That its for today, our social media links are in the description and give this video a thumbs up because why not." We said our goodbyes. Taylor leaned in and kissed me. I smiled.
After I edited and uploaded the video, fans went crazy. Saying we were cute together and that we should get married. I didn't care about the haters saying Taylor should dump me. That's a different story...
I went to the bathroom and washed off the makeup. While I was drying my face, I felt Taylor's muscular arms wrap around my waist. "You look beautiful." He whispered. I blushed, "How so? I don't have any makeup on, my hair is a mess, and I'm wearing baggy clothes." He smiled and kissed my neck. "You just proved my point. You're beautiful without even trying." I blushed and hid my face on the crook of his neck. "Thank you." I mumbled. "You're very welcome baby girl." "AWEE." I turned around and saw Nash and Cameron were filming this moment. "Nash are you fuc-" Taylor didn't get to finish what he was saying "NO!" They both said and ran away. I broke into a fit of laughter. Moments like these were moments I cherish.