Caniff Christmas

Late and I don't care.

Taylor's P.O.V
"Here's your hot chocolate." Y/N said placing the tray with hot chocolate and cookies down on the coffee table. I placed Michael down on his play mat, and sat down next to Y/N.
"Merry Christmas baby girl." I said kissing her lips. I felt her smile against my lips, which made me smile. "Ew!" "Yucky!" I pulled away and saw Ashley and Alex, twins! "Merry Christmas my little babies." Y/N said giving them a kiss on the forehead. "Merry Christmas Mum and Dad!" Ashley said giving us both a hug. "Can we open our presents now?" Alex said pointing to the big pile of presents. I looked at Y/N, she smiled and nodded. "Go right ahead." They squealed and began searching for a present with their names on it.
*Ding Dong*
"I got it!" I sat up and walked up to the door. "Hey!" I said giving my dad a hug. "Grand paw!" Michael said stumbling over to where we were standing. He knelt down and hugged him. "Taylor!" I looked out the door and saw Tristen. "Hey buddy!" I said giving him a hug.
Soon, my mom, sister, brother, and my nephew and niece (Bryn and Briggs, KELLIE'S KIDS) were all here. Y/N was sitting down on the couch on her phone, I know her well enough and I can tell she's upset.
Probably because her parents are here because they couldn't plane tickets here. And that's where I come in.
The doorbell rang and I immediately grabbed her hand and dragged her along with me to the door. "Open it." I said. She gave me a confused look and turned the doorknob. "Oh my gosh! Mom! Dad!" She cried out and hugged them. I got her parents to come, her sibling were with their families so they couldn't make it. "What are you doing here!" She smiled. "Well, we haven't seen you in a while and Taylor thought it would be a nice Christmas present to fly us out here!" Mom explained. She turned around and smiled at me. "Well come on in!" She said. Y/N closed the door and dragged me to the kitchen. "Do you like my 'present'?" She hugged me and buried her face on the crook of my neck. "I'll take that as a yes?" I chuckled and lifted her off the ground. While we were walking out the kitchen, I stopped her and pointed up. "Mistletoe." She rolled her eyes playfully and got up on her tippy toes. It's cute how she's shorter than me! I leaned and kissed her. "Merry Christmas babe." "Merry Christmas Tay."