"It's Okay..." (Sad)

You were diagnosed with lung cancer a year right after you gave birth to your second child...
Taylor's P.O.V
"Taylor." I heard Y/N gasping and panting. I immediately sat up and turned on the light. "What's wrong baby!" I said, already panicking. "I. Can't. Breathe." I grabbed her emergency bag and ran down the hall to wake up my son. "Dad? What's wrong?" Tyler, my 10 year old son asked. "No time for questions. Get ready and meet me down in 5." He nodded and stood up.
I carried Y/N bridal style, to our car. "You'll be okay." I said. Tyler ran out clutching his sister, Maggie and her bag. I grabbed Maggie and strapped her in.
I got in my seat and immediately grabbed Y/N's cold hands. She was struggling to breathe, her lips were turning a different color. Even in the dim moonlight she looked even more pale than usual. I speed off to the hospital. This can't be happening right now. The doctors gave her another two years to live.
Once we got their, I yelled for help. Doctors and nurses ran to her, laying her down and giving her a breathing mask. I cringed when they began sticking needles in her. Tyler sat down, tears beginning to fall down. I sat down next to him and hugged him. "Will she be okay?" "I- I don't know." I sniffed.
"Mr. Caniff?" I looked up and saw it was Y/N's doctor. "We're going to have to do surgery on her right now." "Do whatever you have to do to keep her alive." He nodded and began telling me what they're going to be doing. "She might not live." At that moment, my heart broke into a million pieces. I nodded solemnly.
I sat back down and began calling the boys and her family.
After an hour, almost everyone was here. "Where is she!" I heard Y/N's parents yell. "She's in surgery." I sniffed. Y/N's mom had red puffy eyes and her dad looked like he was about to burst any minute now.
An hour later, the doctor came out. "I'm sorry. We tried our best but the tumor has gotten too big. She has an hour to live before we pull the plug. I'm sor-" I lunged at him and grabbed his collar, slamming him into the wall. "You didn't try hard enough! She's gonna die!" Cam and Gilinsky pulled me away. "I'm sorry for your loss." He fixed his shirt and walked away. I pulled away from their grips and sat down on one of the chairs, bawling my eyes out.
"A few at a time please." The nurse said walking out of her room. Her parents went first. Next was us, I carried Maggie, and with my free hand I grabbed Tyler's hand.
"Hey baby." I said. She smiled weakly and held her arms out. I handed Maggie to her. "I'll never get to hold her again." She whispered. "Mommy, Dad said you're gonna leave forever. Why?" "Because, Mommy's fight is over." She bit her lip, trying to stop the tears from falling. "Why can't you keep fighting?" "Because, I can't fight anymore." Tyler got on the bed and hugged her, being careful not to squish Maggie, who was peacefully sleeping on Y/N's chest.
I smiled weakly and took a picture of our possibly last family picture.
An hour later, everyone had said their goodbyes, besides me.
We were all cramped in her small hospital room, trying to be strong for her.
The doctor came in and nodded, signaling I don't long until they turn off her life support.
I took a deep breathe and held her hand. "I love you so so so much baby." I said leaning my forehead against hers. She began crying. "I'll never get to see my two babies grow up." She cried out. "Shh, shh baby calm down." I said. "We had plans Taylor." I held her hand tighter, noticing nurses were unhooking some of the needles. Her eyes began to get droppy. "Tay, I don't want to let go." She yawned. I shook my head. "It's okay. It's okay to let go. I promise I'll keep them our babies safe. I'll make sure they'll never forget you." "Please move on and be happy." She smiled. I shook my head, tears began flowing faster. "I can't. You're the one I want, you're the only one that holds the key to my heart. But, if that's your death wish then okay. It'll take a long time but I know for sure that I'll never love someone as much as I love you. You've made me a better person these past 14 years, and I'm so happy about that. I'll never forget you and I don't think I ever will. You've changed my life. Knowing I'll never get to hold you or kiss you again breaks my heart. Without you I feel broke, like I'm half of a whole. Without you I've got no hand to hold. Without you I feel torn like a sail in a storm. Without you I'm just a sad song." She was full on crying. "I love you, forever." She said. I leaned and kissed her. "And always." I said. The doctor gave me a sad smiled and turned off her light support. She took a deep breathe and clutched my hand and with her other hand, Tyler's hand.
Everyone was now gathered around her hospital bed, which within minutes will be her death bed. "I love you all. She smiled weakly. Her heart monitor began beeping slower. She clutched my hand tighter. "Taylor, I don't wanna let go." She whined "It's okay. It's completely okay to let go baby girl." I said. She took her final breathe and her heart monitor went flat line... I lost her, I lost the person I cared for the most. The one who knew me inside and out. My other half, my wife, my best friend...
And I can't do anything to bring her back.