Friendship At Risk 2/2

Your P.O.V
It's been a month since me and Taylor talked to each other. Him and his girlfriend seem to be happy. Fans constantly ask me and or Taylor if we are still friends. I just give them a shrug. Because I honestly still don't know.
Taylor's P.O.V
I just got back from Matt's house. Everyday Y/N just somehow pops into my mind and I think about her all day. I fished my keys out of my pocket and opened the door. "Ally-" I cut myself off when I saw her with some guy on her couch "doing it". I shook my head, "We're done." I said. She rolled her eyes and went back to her man. I got in my car and drove to Y/N's house. The light turned green and I pressed the gas. I looked over to my side and I saw a truck heading my way. I was frozen.
I let the driver hit me. People screaming was the last thing I heard.
Your P.O.V
It's been 4 days now and Taylor still hasn't woken up. The second I got the call I wasted no time to head over to the hospital. Doctors say he's in a slight coma. "Taylor, please wake up. Your friends need you, your fans need you, Tristen and your family needs you. And Tay, I need you. I love you, more than best friends. Please please please just wake up." I squeezed his cold hands
hoping for a sign telling me he's winning the battle. A few seconds later, he squeezed my hand back. I looked up and saw a teary-eyed Taylor looking at me. "I've loved you since the day I met you. I guess Allyson and the other girls I've dated were just distractions. I mean it, I love you." I smiled and kissed him.
"I love you Y/F/N." "I love you too Taylor Michael Caniff."