Small Bump //One Shot//

Maybe you were needed up there but, we're still unaware as why..
Taylor and I found out 10 months ago we were having a baby. We found out we were having a baby girl... Were.
We had everything planned out, her name would be Aleena Marie Caniff. If Taylor was busy, me and her would go out for a girls day and vice versa, we would have a movie marathon every Friday night, Taylor would be extra protective of her when she gets older, and Taylor and I would tell her we love her every chance we get. We had everything planned out! But a twist of faith tore her from life. She was so innocent. Aleena never took her first breathe, opened her eyes. She'll never say her first words, she'll never be able to crawl or walk. She'll never get the life we planned her to have.
We lost her when I was only 5 months pregnant... Yup a miscarriage. Two days after we found out her gender.

Taylor's P.O.V
Y/N was putting away what was supposed to be Aleena's clothes while I painted white over the pink and purple wall.
I set the paint roller down and sat down next to her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and cried. This is the first time I've seen her cry since we found out we lost our baby girl.
"Shh, it's okay." I said, trying not to break down myself. She pulled away and stood up. "NO ITS NOT!" I stood up and tried to hug her. She pushed me away and kicked the box that was marked 'Toys' she got the clothes back out and began throwing them to the ground, stomping on it. She fell down crying.
I was now crying myself...

Y/N P.O.V
"No one should ever have to lose their kid. I can't wake up and not think about her. On some days I don't even want to get up and continue my life without her but I have to." I looked up and Taylor was crying himself. I looked back down, not in embarrassment but in shame. I feel like I've let everyone down. "You have to keep on being a parent even though you don't get to have a child anymore." I broke down again. Taylor kneeled down and wiped my tears away. "I'm hurting too, baby. How do you think I feel? I wanted so badly to be a dad, and I know you wanted to be a mom. But maybe this just isn't the right time for a baby? We're making progress. I know it's hard but we have to keep going, okay." I nodded and hugged Taylor. I pulled away and grabbed a teddy bear. Taylor bought for her along with some other toys. "Do you think that I'll forget her? Cause I'm afraid one day I will." He shook his head. "You'll never forget her. All we have is that painful memory. But we have to make the best of it. It's all we have." I hugged the teddy bear and set it back down. "Why don't we go to bed, yeah?" Taylor asked. I nodded. He held my hand and we walked down to our room.
When we laid down, he set his hand on my stomach. "I miss your small bump." He mumbled. "But I know one day there will be another one." I turned to face Taylor, "What if it happens again?" "It won't. I promise. And I never break a promise." I smiled and snuggled closer to him. "We love you, Aleena." Was the last thing I heard before I drifted off to a deep sleep.