Suprises

(A/N: Sorry I haven't been updating, I started school on the 7th and I've been busy with schoolwork.)

Taylor called you a few days ago and he said he missed you. You missed him more... You couldn't go on tour with him because you have school. The right timing, you have a week off for break. So, you and Y/F/N decided to go to a little road trip to California.

Your P.O.V
Last night, I found out Taylor is going to California for his RV Project. I decided to surprise him, I hope the fans don't recognize me...
"Y/F/N! You ready?" I yelled. "Yep." She said popping the 'p'. I grabbed my bag and bandanna and headed out hotel door. We got a hotel because we were only gonna stay for tonight since, we might be tired to drive.
Thank gosh we were some of the first ones there, I really didn't wanna wait in line. There was only about ten girls in front of us. I put on Taylor's tie dye bandanna and I held my sunglasses in my hands, just in case.
The line started to get longer and the meet and greet was coming closer, butterflies started to kick in. Me and Y/F/N were talking when everyone started screaming. I turned my head and saw Taylor's RV.

Taylor's P.O.V
I looked out the window and saw fans screaming and waving, once the RV got closer to the end of the line, I saw a girl that looks just like Y/N. No that couldn't be here, she's in Texas right now? She has school. No Taylor. That's not her, you miss her and you might be going crazy. I sat back down and got ready
I saw the first few girls getting merchandise and walking over to get a picture with me. "Hi." I said to the first girl. "Hello." She said nervously. We posed and she left.

Your P.O.V
There was a girl in front me. "Next!" Said the guard. I hung my head low so he wouldn't recognize me. Butterflies erupted in my stomach just seeing him. "Next please!" The guard said. I looked up and ran to Taylor. Tears were fighting to out. "So what pose do you wanna do?" He said pulling away. "Can you kiss me?" I said my head still looking down. "I'm sorry babe but I don't do kisses." I lifted my head up. "Not even for your girlfriend?" His face lit up. "Y/N!" He yelled and hugged me again. "Hurry up ma'am." The guard said. Taylor kissed me and told me to go stay by Michael and Noah.
Throughout the event, he looked at me and smiled every chance he got. Seeing him smile makes me smile, I should surprise him more often.