Meeting The Parents 1/2

"Y/N, stop being so nervous. They'll love you." Taylor said to you. Trying to ease down your nerves. "But what if they don't." You mumbled. He lifted up your chin, making you look into his amazing eyes, "Stop. Trust me they'll love you. Now, can we please get in the car. Wouldn't wanna be late." You grabbed your purse and headed out the door.
"Okay! We're here!" Taylor said. His home was not to far from yours. "Taylor." You said gripping his hand as you both neared the front door. "Y/N! Stop worrying." Taylor said. He knocked on the door and a few moments later, Kevin, Tay's dad opened the door. "Taylor! And you must Y/N! Taylor has told me so much about you." You looked over at Taylor who was as red as a tomato. "Well, come on in." He said opening the door wider. "Kellie! Jordan! Tristen! Taylor and Y/N are here!" Kevin yelled. "Taylor!" Tristen yelled as he ran down the stairs. "Hey, buddy." He smiled and kneeled down to hugged him. "You must be Y/N! I'm Kellie." She hugged you. Jordan was up next. "Wow, Taylor was right, you are a looker." Kellie slapped him in the back of the head, causing everyone to laugh. "Well, Taylor's mom is done with the food so, let's eat." Everyone walked in front of both of you. Taylor squeezed your hand and said, "See I was right, now whatever they say, DONT say yes if they ask you if you wanna see my fetus pictures okay?" You nodded and took a seat in between Tristen and Taylor.
Dinner was a blast, Jordan and Kevin were jokers, Kellie was super sweet, Tristen was such a cutie and Taylor was there to make everything so much better. "So Y/N, would you like to see Taylor's old baby photos?" Kellie smirked. Taylor looked at you shaking his head. "Actually..." Everyone's eyes were on you, including Taylor's. You could tell Taylor was mentally praying to himself that you will say 'No'. "...Yes, I would." Kellie and Jordan ran to the living room and pulled out 3 albums marked 'Taylor Michael Caniff' Taylor just groaned and sat down next to you. "Look! This one is when Taylor caught his first fish!" Kevin said. I smiled, "You were cute... What happened?" You joked. Taylor pulled you onto his lap and began to tickle you. You squirmed and squealed but he wasn't stopping.
You heard a camera click go off, Taylor stopped and looked at Kellie and Jordan, who had their phones out. "Y/N, can I talk to you for a moment?" Kevin said. You nodded and got off Taylor's lap. Taylor had a worried look on his face.