BSM #1

BSM: Brother Sister Moment
A/N: I tried okay... I probably failed XD
You were currently driving to the airport to drop your older brother off. He is going back to his home in Texas to continue his RV Project. And you couldn't be anymore proud of him.

Taylor's P.O.V
The ride to the airport was quiet. The song Year 3000 by Busted was playing, that was the only sound being heard in the car. I turned around and looked at my little sister, Y/N. She's two years younger that me. Y/N once told me that I was one of her inspirations. She looked up and sighed. I smiled weakly and turned back. We were at the airport. I hate leaving my family but I have to. My fans and family are my everything.

Y/N's P.O.V
I sat down on one of the plastic airport chairs while Taylor went through baggage check.
I hate it when Tay leaves but he does it, for his fans. He does it so we can have a little extra cash. I'm proud of him, I really am. But without him around, the world around me is just dull. Taylor isn't just my older brother, he's my best friend.
I felt someone sit down next to me, it was my younger brother, Tristen. "Hey bud." I say pulling him onto my lap. "Where's Taylor going?" He said. I sighed, how do I explain this in a way he'll understand? "He's gonna go on a little trip." I smiled. "When will he be back?" "Soon." I smiled, looking down at him. I looked up and saw Taylor was walking towards us. Tristen got off my lap and ran to hug Taylor. Tay knelt down to hug him. He had tears in his eyes. He let go of Tristen and walked over to me. "I'm gonna miss you." I said hugging him. "I'm gonna miss me too." I pulled away and punched his arm. "Ow!" I laughed. "Flight 128 to Dallas, Texas is now boarding. Flight 128 to Dallas, Texas is now boarding." Dad hugged Taylor, then Kellie, then Jordan, then Tristen, and lastly Grand Paw Jack.
Taylor turned to me and opened his arms. I walked over to him and hugged him. "Please don't go." I whispered. He tightened his hug. "I have to. I'll be back soon, you wouldn't even know I'm gone. I promise." He let go and grabbed his carry on. "I love you guys." He said and began walking to his gate. He waved before he got inside the little tunnel that will lead him to his plane.
He'll be back soon, he made a promise and he never breaks a promise.